The Perfect Bodyguard

Name: Rogue Chess

Age: 15

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Unknown

Species: Android

Setting: Modern day or futuristic

Looks: Rogue is very small, only about 5'3", and has a very lithe, wiry build, but every part of his body is pure muscle. He was designed to be aesthetically pleasing, so his one good eye is very large, with dark feathery lashes. The iris itself is opalescent, shimmering different colours. The other is covered by an eyepatch. His nose is perfectly proportionate to the rest of his face; his lips are small but well-shaped. His skin is light. His hair is silvery grey and straight, patted down the middle and hanging to his shoulders.

Personality: obedient, brave, intelligent, logical, protective to the extreme, and loyal if it's earned. He tends not to show his emotions.

About: Rogue is an android designed to be the "perfect bodyguard." To achieve that, he was made to be as close to human as possible, and given elite martial training for many years. However, the thing that stopped him from being perfect was that he experienced human emotions; the psyche he'd been given was too real. Various experiments were performed on him, but his creators were unable to keep Rogue from feeling. Instead, they simply programmed Rogue to believe that he could not feel emotions. Since he was discovered to be defective, Rogue has been passed from master to master, some kind, others not.
Rogue has been programmed to answer to one master at a time, and that one master alone. He is to protect them with his life, and is programmed to obey any direct order from his master, except if it should put them in danger, which he refers to as 'check.' Rogue was built upon the idea of chess, but instead of a knight or pawn that can only move a certain way, he's a 'rogue' piece that can move anywhere on the board, and he must protect his 'king.'
He has other powers as well that help him do his job: he can become invisible, detects non-humans through itching, see in the dark, recharge himself through solar power instead of food, and detect lies with his tongue.

Setting 1

Setting 1.
The night was clear and silent, and you had gone for a walk. Suddenly, without a sound or warning, a strange grey-haired boy appeared in front of you- literally appeared out of thin air. "I have been sent to protect you," he said, in a voice that showed only the barest hint of expression, "master." At the word he bowed deeply. "What is your command?"

Other setting: up to you.