chapter 5

As I drove to my favorite place Eric called. It was illegal to talk while driving so I put it on speaker "hi bro" I said.
"Wow its surprising that you didn't tell me your full name and everything about you" he said.
I smiled and said " teasingly if you keep bugging me I will turn back"
"No no no don't I'll stop its table 8 I'll just be right there" he said and hang up.
Finally I reached I could smell the home cooked meals that were being cooked. I came out of my car and walked towards the door and went inside.
There was no sign off Rushawny or Eric so I asked the lady at the front desk to direct me to table 8. I went and sat there I was there for almost an hour with no sign of Eric or Rushawny.
Then here comes a man coming through the door he then came and sat at my table and said "I'm sorry I took so long there was traffic all over" "Do I know you I asked with a confused look?" Sorry where is my manners I'm Pete I've heard so much about you from your friends and I'm honoured to be on a date with you so thank you" he said.
Yes they did it again they always do this. How could I be so foolish to not know this was one of their tricks to get me on a date. "Could you excuse me for a second" I asked him and immediately I went to the washroom and called Eric. He answered in such a tone as if he was waiting on my call,"how is Pete he is such a gentleman right yea yea I lied but who cares your on a date Nicky for once just try it out and if he is awful we are done with the blind dates right Rushawny yes we swear" I wanted to cuss him out but I couldn't " OK I will but just for you guys".