Chapter 10

For weeks we worked together. He was so annoying especially when he tried making an impression of me. He would say "Hi I'm Nickita and I'm miss know it all blah, blah, blah". I don't sound like that I'm sure. As I sat in my office thinking of how awful he was monifah wheeled her way into my office. " Miss Henry Mr Spence just sent an invitation for you ". She said happily. "What for I asked.
"Honestly you don't remember? Its the partners annual party where all of the richest and most successful people will be." She replied. I'm not going I told her. "Miss Henry this could be a great opportunity for your company just think about it." After saying that she left. Deep down inside me I knew she was right. I went home and began my beauty preparations. This time I changed my look completely. Instead of my natural curly hair I took the flat iron and straightened it. This time instead of a Gucci dress I went a little more classy. I took out a red coco sheniel dress with a red Clavin Klein high heels. Just to tone it down a little I went with a soft pink lipstick.
I was ready make up checked , hair style checked and everything else checked. I told myself I would stay away from that germ Spence.