Chapter 18

Was I really that cold. This was a question I asked my self as we held each other in the pouring rain.
We held each other for a long time . We were drenched I was so soaked from head to toe. We were there until a lot of cars passed, people staired at us but he didn't care. About five minutes after I felt his body slowly moving from mine. He then took his arms from around me and went back into the car. He went in the car and water was dripping from his dead and he was wet all over.
He didn't say a word to me.
I decided I wouldn't move unless he spoke to me.
I sat on the front of the car facing the high way.
Spence: Get in I'm leaving
Me: No I'm staying right here until you tell me what's the matter.
Spence: I've got nothing to say to you so get in.
Me: no I'm staying right here.
Spence: what the F**k you want to be stubborn then fine I don't care.
I sat there in the pouring rain.
I could just imagine how angry he was.
The rain poured and poured but I told myself that I wouldn't move.
Ain't nobody who can beat me at being mad, stubborn or mean I'm a queen at all three.
Spence: OK you win just get out of the rain.
Me: no I won't come on prince charming come and spit out your guts right here.
Spence got out of the care and pulled me to him.
"Don't you ever do that again what will I do without you?" Who will be here to drive me crazy" He said while looking into my eyes.
Me: oh really now?
Spence: why don't you believe me.
Me: What should I believe there's nothing to believe.
Spence: You know Nicky I'm not angry anymore I pity you your so confused you don't even know what you feel.
Me: I hate you that's what I feel.
Spence: no you don't.
Me: I never want to see you again
Spence: what do you mean? Do you even know. Poor Nicky she's in love.
"Take me home now" I yelled and he did just that.
I went home in such a bad mood looking on that ring made me crazy so I took it off and threw it in the fish tank. I know they'll find good use for it.
What do I want, do I really know?