chapter 8

"Ok" I'll just be right there" I told her.
This was a big opportunity for my company I had to put aside how I felt.
After walking to the conference room there was nobody there as yet so I stood and looked outside on the people moving from place to place everybody seemed so busy.
The door opened behind me so I thought it was monifah, "what do you want now and where the hell is Mr Spence doesn't he know time". I yelled.
There was no answer I only heard someone clearing their throat.
"Why aren't you answering God dam"  it"
As I turned around I saw that jerk from last night with his arms folded and he was looking at me.
I was so shocked I lost my balance and almost fell out the window then suddenly I felt a grep it was that jerk he pulled me up to his chest and said "smart mouth why do I always end up saving you?" While he spoke  his arms were rapped  around my waste tightly and he staired directly in my eyes.
"Let go of me why are you in my office are you following me?" I told him and  tried pushing him away.
But he held on to me even tighter and said "I should be asking you that same  question."
Then suddenly monifah came and said "Mr Spence I'm so glad you made it, This is Nickita Henry owner of Henrys industry". He then took his arms from around me and looked at me with amazement.
Monifah didn't see a thing as she was reading from her list and she was near sighted so she had the paper up to her glasses.
After saying that she just left.
We both looked at each other with nothing to say he just smiled at me.
"Listen here Mr Spence or whoever you are I don't care if your a partner in my company nobody talks to me the way you did last night" I shouted in anger.
He then said "OK maybe I went a little over board so I'm sorry for talking to you in such a manner but to me your still a smart mouth and by the way I'm Kevin Spence please call me Kevin Mr Spence makes me sound old."
He then stretched out his hand as if he wanted a hand shake but I refused let's get started I told him and we both took our seats.