chapter 11

I went to the party only to see him waiting on me.

Me: why you here? I hate seeing you.

Spence: waiting on a beautiful girl. Who should be here by now

Me: which beautiful girl would be with you.

Spence:The one that's standing in front of me you know you like me so stop fighting it.

Me:like you are you high or drunk.... I don't see a thing to like about you.

Spence: you sure, you think I haven't seen how you looked at me?You know I'm hot come on tell me what do you like is it my muscles, is it my body, is it my sexy lips what is it?
I had no reason to answer his ridiculous questions so I walked away.
He came into the party and a girl came to him and started hugging and kissing him on his check but even when she was doing this he looked at me. When she was finished she told him that she was going to meet the guest and just left. He walked over to me with his hands in his pocket wondering what to say so I spoke "I can't lie she isn't ugly but way too thin good luck you and miss Blondy". His face got so red and he took me by the hand and pulled me down the hallway and into the elevator. "What is your problem?" I yelled in anger. He then said "look me in the eye and tell me you feel nothing for me." I ... I... Hate you I told him. "No you don't but if your afraid to admit it I'll tell you what I feel I love everything about you down to your smart mouth, you have the most beautiful eyes and your eyes are so bright Nickita I've never felt this way about any girl". And before he could finish I bursted into tears. He then hugged me and told me everything will be alright. We went up to the fourth floor away from the noise and everybody. He held me so close and wiped every tear that fell from my eyes. As we looked into each others eyes he kissed me I wanted to push him away but how could I. Then suddenly I got a hold of myself and took a few step back. " what's wrong he asked "I can't do this and I ran to the elevator and closed it he tried stopping it I could hear him trying to open it. What was I thinking? I was so confused was this love or was I caught up in the moment. Who knows but what ever that emotion was I never felt it before. The elevator took a while before it reached to the first floor, finally it did. As I open the door and looked up I saw Spence right there looking at me he was sweating like a pig. He said "you can't get away from me so easy" I pushed him away and went outside and into my car I went. "Nicky please don't do this I love you "he yelled but I just drove off.