Eyes follow your scent

You wake up with to the sound of cat calls and snickering.

You blink a few times and finally notice Kiba and Naruto grinning like idiots at you.

You try to get up but felt something holding you back.

You turn to find a sleeping Shikamaru holding you in place.

Your face heats up and you sheepishly shake him.

He eventually opens his eyes and yawns.

He then notices Naruto and Kiba as well and puts his hand on his face.

"Oh jeez...what a drag."

Kiba and Naruto still have the sun shining right out of their asses as you guys get down from the tree.

Shikamaru and you don't say anything as you start to walk.

You notice that it's a bit dark for this time of day and you look up.

Dark cloud loom over you and you shudder.

"Oi _____! You coming or what?"

You snap out of it and nod, running up to Kiba and the others.

~

?'s POV

You grin while you watch the group walk away.

"My lord, do you think this time would be good?"

You only lick your lips.

"No. Not yet. Besides, we must be careful around those children."

You here a 'hmph' behind you.

"You're right. The Inuzuka kid is good with his nose and often works with the mutt he carries around. The Nara boy is said to be highly intellgent and works with shadows. You know about Naruto already and-"

"And sweet _____." You cut him off.  "Ah yes, she's quite a handful but is very powerful, maybe as much as my Saskue and Naruto."

"Well  they all were on the same team lead by Kakashi the Copy Ninja."

You smile.

"Right, I almost forgot. Kabuto, tell what her powers are again? I keep on forgetting."

Kabuto smirks, "Well my lord, she can use lightning, wind and water style. She is said to control sand as well, just like the Shukaku boy. She is like a sponge, learning any justu you throw at her. Her IQ is high. Almost as high as the Nara boy's."

You chuckle and lick your lips.

"Ah, what a girl. Too bad she denied my request all those years ago. I even said please."

Kabuto walks to the side of you.

"Well she won't deny you this time once we kill the other boys."

You take a deep breath and laugh maniaclly. 

"Oh yes she will. Whether she likes it or not."

A snake slithers out of your sleeve and you bite your lip.

"What fun we're going to have, right Kabuto?"

His glasses reflect a powerful glare as he smirks.

"Yes we are, Lord Orochimaru."

~

Your POV

You stay silent through the rest of the journey and you often glance at the clouds above.

Shikamaru notices your odd behavior. 

"Why do you keep doing that? Scared of storms or something?" He says jokingly.

"Pssh naahh. It's just stupid for it not to rain now right? I mean, why wait? haha haha ha.."

You scratch the back of your head and close your eyes.

Shikamaru rolls his eyes and mutters a word of 'troublesome'

You sigh and mentally slap yourself hard.

You can't help but shift your gaze to the clouds again. 

You love them and hate them.

You love them because they remind you of Shikamaru and you agree that they do look really carefree.

You hate them because of the storms. Period.

Shikamaru and you push on, the feeling of being watched still crawling at your back.

{A/N} Okay maybe i lied about the 2 chapters thing. *gracefully and awesomely dodges a wave of kunai and shurikin* IM SORRY OKAY

again, im making this up as i go along and sometimes my imagination likes to be a bitch and wander into other things.

also, i might start a gaara x reader as well though i dont know if it will be a series like this one.

WHO THE FRICK KNOWS

anyways, please leave nice critisism for me if ya want

quick thanks to sora626 and @winter1summer2rose reading and voting on this stupid series. Without them i might've never finished it XD

anyways, peace out