Chapter one.

You're sitting in the cafe with the boy from your past, Robby. He was from your home town Ketteringham, but you had moved to Sheffield about 6 months ago. But you had only moved to get away from Robby and your dad who was forcing you to be with Robby. You hated Robby. All he did was force you into situations you didn't want to be in. He was In a dodgy gang when you two were together once and you and a couple other people were in an accident due to the gang. You were fine now tho, you had a nice flat and the rent was cheep, you had made new friends and you had found a lovely job in a school which one of your friends was working in.her name was Amelia and since you has moved to Sheffield you two had become really close. You had been dragged out to this cafe by Robby because somehow he had found you.

"Isabel,are you even listening to me?" Robby asked you cupping your hand in his and staring with his chocolate brown eyes into your blue orbs.

"Hm?" You said not knowing at all what he just said, you looked down at his hand holding yours, his grip got tighter and as it did you pulled your hand away before he had grasped to tight for you not to do so. He sighed.

"Look i need you back give me one more try." He demanded, his hand raised slowly towards the side of your face, you squinted slightly at the warmth of his hand slightly touching your cheek, he grabbed the loose blond curl and placed it gently behind your ear. You were annoyed at his tempting actions and you grabbed your bag and stood up and walked toward the door. You turned and said.

"I don't want you in my life anymore, forget ok, now leave me alone." You swung back round and walked out of the door, you were walking away slowly until you realised he had started to run after you down the road behind you.

"Isabel you come back here, you will be with me and no one not even you will stop me!" You were terrified you had seen him like this before, he had fallen out with his gang mate and he had put him in hospital, you didn't want that to happen to you. But before you knew it you were running, and so was he, you turned a corner, so did he. There was no loosing this guy, you saw a small tight alley you might be able to loose him through. You darted through the tight spaces and it was so dark even tho it was so sunny when you were walking on the pavement. You turned a tight corner and then you ran into someone. You plummeted to the ground hard, they didn't the just stood there you were in a small clump near their feet. Oh please no anyone but Robby. There arms pulled you up and placed you back into your feet, there were three figures in front of you, it was to dark to make out there faces.