Chapter five.

"I'm supposed to be meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow tho?" You said excitedly.

"You should bring them here!" Liam suggested.

"Oh my god, would that be ok, it just she loves you, and Niall and well it would be her dream!" You said quickly diverting eye contact between both boys.

"Yeah sure, but you should make it a surprise!" Zayn said a huge grin spreading from ear to ear. " you got any other friends you want to bring along?" He asked.

"Oh yeah. Wait are you sure. I don't want to intrude!" You said looking worried.

"Of corse not it will be fun! Just don't tell anyone were here. It will just ruin our plan. This is the only place we can really.. Hide" Liam said. "You should give them a ring tell them to meet you at the pavilion and you can walk back here and we'll be here waiting for you!" He said, his worrying aside he was getting way to excited now. You flipped out your phone and arranged everything with each girl at a time, you all agreed the following.

Meeting up-

Tomorrow(Monday)

12-00 (noon/lunch)

At the pavilion

Dress casual

You were getting so excited, and so were the two boys actually.

"Ooh, nice tattoos?" Zayn asked stroking your wrist after you got off the phone. You laughed at the childish tone in his voice.

"They look like Louis!?" Liam said with a gasp..

"We'll done doofus" zayn said looking at Liam blatantly.

"Aw do you have a crush!" Liam teased.

"Who doesn't and besides, they're really cool!" You answer back.

They nod in agreement and you flop down onto the sofa next to zayn and he flicks the tv on. You are mesmerised in the moving pictures and sounds to take notice. You sit there gawping at the screen like Liam and zayn do.. You're only watching Big Bang theory?!!