Chapter six.

"Hey! We're home!" Someone shouted as the door opened, you all turned around and saw Niall holding a heap of bags with Louis and Harry behind him carrying the same amount. All the boys collapsed in a pile on the kitchen floor, you laughed at there heavy breathing and worn out faces.

"We got a movie.. It's called .." Harry pulled out a film from one of the shopping bags and flipped it over to see the title. "The new die hard? I heard it is really good?" He looks up at you in approval . You stretch a smile on your face and nodded frantically. You had seen it before it, and it was a brilliant film.

"By the way izzy.. Wait you don't mind me calling you that do you?" Zayn turned his head toward you looking slightly worried.

"No not at all.." You smiled to him for reassurance.

"Ok, well izzy has made some arrangements with friends, but there going to come round here tomorrow?" He looked at the boys who were still in a clump on the floor on top of shopping bags.

"Yeah! Sure why not !" Louis spoke rising from the pile of shopping. He helped Harry up and then Niall. "But your un-packing!" He said pointing to Liam and zayn. He walked away slightly and announced "I'm getting a shower!" He walked threw one of the doors and he was gone when you regained focus on the boys Liam and zayn were un-packing and Harry and Niall were getting pans and lots of food out.

"Is southern fried chicken ok?" Harry said looking back at you. You nodded and smiled.

(Later that evening)

You were all huddled up between two settees and Louis was back from the shower, only wearing jeans and no top, you were sitting between Niall and Harry, Harry's arm behind your shoulders resting it on the back I the sofa, you were each eating a plait of chicken and chips. You were half way through your film, and it was then you realised that Louis was staring at you, you carried on watching the film pretending you hadn't noticed, but he was still staring, you could see it in the corner of your eye. Through the whole of the film he kept staring. The film had finished and zayn stood up and collected all of the dishes from each of you. As he did so he suggested you should stay for the night.

"Yeah that's a good idea, you can have my bed and ill sleep in here?" Louis added before you could answer. You smiled.

"I don't know, I have no clothes and.." Before you could say anything more Louis chipped in.

"I can drive you home to pick up some stuff for a couple of nights?" He said smiling at you.

"I think you're going to have to, he's not going to let you go.." Harry said leaning in slightly toward you.

"Don't you mean.. We're, not going to let her go.." Niall said.

"If I didn't know you were a famous boy band I'd think you were a group of perverts.. Or rapists, no offence.." You said smiling at Harry an Niall. Harry laughed slightly and Niall looked down with a grin.