Chapter eleven.

Later

You were now at the block of flats and about to go inside. Then you realised you needed a code to get in. You looked around and found a set of door bells you pressed the one that said top floor.

"Hello?" Someone spoke from the speaker thing that was bellow the set of door bells.

"It's me, izzy, can you let me in..?" You asked unsure.

"Sure" someone replied. There was a buzz and the door released. You pulled it open and jest yews for the girls to go in.

"Ooh izzy, who was that..?" Amelia spoke with a wink.

You nudged her in the ribs as she passed you by the door and you followed her inside.

"Right.. This way you said looking back at the other girls who were taking in there surroundings. You led them up the two flights of stairs until you were by the door the boys lived in.

"Right don't freak when I show you this ok?" You said flapping your hands about.

The other girls nodded and you knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Someone shouted from behind the door. You opened the door to a tidy flat and a boy standing in the centre of the room. He was wearing chinos and a a white t-shirt with and open kilted shirt on top.. Suddenly a deep base started to play from another room. He raised a microphone to his face and started singing.

" do you remember summer 09

Wanna go back there every night

Just can't Lie was the best time

Of my li-e-I-e-I-e-ife.

Lying on the beach as the sun blew out.

Playing this guitar by the fire too loud.

Oh my my they could never shut us down."

It was Harry. They were all singing rock me and it was amazing. Suddenly the door to Louis room opened and he jumped out of the bursting out his lyrics in his white t-shirt and skinny jeans and famous Tomlinson toms he always wears. He started to sing.

"I used to think that I was better alone.

Why did I ever wanna let you go.

Under the moon light as we stated at the sea.

The words you whispered I will always believe."

You cringed as he winked at you while he sang and walked over to Harry. Your eyes focused on the girls who's mouths were gawping at the scene. Amelia was swaying slightly and Daisie was really getting her groove on. Jaymees mouth was cover by her hands as she had just seen her all time crush sing in front of her eyes. And Rachael was just smiling an immensely massive smile.

Suddenly Niall burst out of his room with a microphone attached to his face due to the fact he couldn't hold one cuz of the massive guitar he had held firmly in his hand strumming to every note and key. He carried on singing.

" I want you to rock me, rock me , rock me .. Yeah.

I want you to Rock me, rock me, rock me yeah."

Suddenly Liam and zayn burst out the two doors further down the corridor and the all joined in singing.

"I want you too hit the metal

Heavy metal

Show me you care

I want you to rock me

Rock me

Rock me

Yeah!"

Liam carried on threw his solo.

"Yeah we were together summer 09

Wanna go back

Like pressing rewind.

You were mine and we never said

Good by-e-y-e-y-e-ye"

Then Louis took over again.

"I used to think that I was better alone .

Why did I ever wanna let you go.

Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea.

The words you whisper I will always believe."

Then the chorus kicked in again with Niall.

"I want you to

Rock me.

Rock me

Rock me yeah.

I want you to

Rock me

Rock me

Rock me yeah.

"R-o-c-k me again.

R-o-c-k me again.

R-o-c-k me again.yeah

I want you to.

R-o-c-k me again.

R-o-c-k me again.

R-o-c-k me again. Yeah.

I want you to rock me

Rock me

Rock me yeah

I want you to rock me

Rock me

Rock me yeah.

I want you to hit the peddle

Heavy metal

Show me you care.

I want you to rock me

Rock me

Rock me yeah.

I want you to rock me

Rock me

Rock me yeah

I want you to rock me rock me rock me yeah.

I want you to hit the peddle heavy mettle show me you care.

I want you to rock me rock me rock me yeah."

The song ended and there was a slight pause but the boys just started packing up there microphones and there gear. Louis came over to you and put his arm round your waist and you bother faced the girls who were in a mix of emotions.

"Well, did you enjoy it?" Louis said finally trying to break the silence.

"Wow. When did the happen. I mean izzy wow. " Amelia said looking at you in a sort of 'what the fuck' manner. You laughed at her expression. You sighed.