Chapter four.

"Please stay?" Niall said popping over Louis shoulder to make eye contact with you, he made cute little puppy eyes an then made his bottom lip tremble for effect. You giggled slightly at the sight oh had only seen in pictures.

"Please!! We will keep you safe!" Harry said charge in towards you and Louis who had gotten uncomfortably close to you. He wrapped his arms around you and Louis and you were squashed inside of Harry's arms with your face buried in Louis chest. Niall and Liam joined in with zayn and it turned into a giant group hug with you in the middle.

"Ok, ok , I'll stay!" You said your voice muffled, you took a deep breath. The sweet scent of Louis filled your nose. Then you remembered. Amelia, Amelia would love to be here. The best thing was it was now the half term for your school so you had a week off to relax. But you had told Amelia you were going to meet up with her tomorrow. What would you tell her?

"Yay!" Niall screamed, followed by a gurgle of his belly. All the boys groaned. Louis moved slightly and then you realised he had wrapped his arms tightly round your waist.

"Harry, Louis? Take Niall out shopping like you were originally supposed to!" You heard zayn shout the hug pealed off until it was just you left with Louis standing close by.

"Ok, come on Niall, WALKIES!" Harry said slightly crouching down and patting his thighs. Louis grabbed your arm and gave it a light squeeze before leaving with harry and Niall.

"Come here, take a seat and tell us about your self." You shuffled over to the seat next to zayn and Liam was placed on a seat to your right.

"Well, I am originally from Ketteringham, but I moved here to get away from my ex-boyfriend and my dad. Who are both loonies. I'm 20 years old and I work at Sheffield young gifted school with my best friend and I live in an apartment on the other side of town.." You said quickly scanning there faces. They nodded silently. " what about you guys, I know you on tour next year but you've got how long till that?" You said looking at Liam.

"About .. 4 months" Liam looked at zayn for reassurance.

"Yeah, so we've got plenty of time really..we're going to spend most of our time hear and then were going to Ireland for the last month. Me Liam and Louis have all seen our families but this is the only place the press don't know about.." Zayn said. "So you planning on doing anything today, we don't want to keep you here out of your own will?" Zayn said looking worried, you shook your head lightly.