Chapter nine.

Little bit later

"Do you want a shower before I go in?" Louis asked you.

"Umm yeah if that's ok?" You asked thinking about how long it would take you to do your make up and get sorted.

"Why don't you just go in together" Liam suggested followed with a chorus of laughter from the other three boys you and Louis still looking at each over not paying attention to the others.

Louis got up and came over to you and said. "Come on" he held out his hand and you took it.

"Oh god are they actually going to!" Niall shouted.

"No I'm just showing her were it is.." Louis rolled his eyes and led the threw to his room and into and an suite bathroom. He ran you threw the directions of the shower and you went and grabbed an out fit from your selection of clothing you had brought with you. Louis left and you took a shower and got dressed it took you about half an hour and you still needed to your make up. That took you another half an hour but you don't know why you only did foundation and eyeliner? But any way.

You walk back into the kitchen and all the boys sighed with relief.

"We were gonna come and get you, we thought you were hurt.." Niall said. You laughed and shook your head.

"No I had an incident I wasn't expecting sorry, I also needed to clarify things with the girls" you lie and then you remembered Louis. Oh god he was waiting all that time!

"Oh Louis I'm sorry I should have told you to go and get a shower..." Your voice trailed as you realised the were all already dressed and sitting ano the sofa engrossed in a how I met your mother episode.

"It's fine we're all dressed, I used Liam's shower figured you'd take a long time" Louis winked at you. Again you uncontrollably bit your lip. Louis shuffled over on a sofa he was sharing with Harry, making a space I between him and Harry.

"Sit down.." Louis said patting the space next to him. You released your lip and made your way over to the space next to him. When you had sat down next to Harry and Louis, Louis put his arm round your shoulders and pulled you in to lean on his shoulders.

You watched an episode of how I met your mother and it was half eleven. You decided you would watch Hal I the next episode and make a move to the pavilion so you did.

"I think I'm going to make a move now, I'll see you in half an hour fourth five minuets?" You said wriggling out of Louis arm and brushing yourself down.

"Yeah well see you in a bit!" Harry said as you walked towards the door. You slipped on you black converses to match your patterned baggy t-shirt and your white skinny jeans. One of your favourite out fits. You walked out of door and made your way out of the block of flats. You walked to the pavilion and you saw that Amelia and Rachael were already there.