Chapter three.

"Who is this" a very tall muscular boy asked the three people who were leading you here. The were now out of there hoodies and all of them now in a line facing you and eyeing you up and down. The other two boys joined the line and all you could feel was insecure.

Wait. Hold up. The five boys standing in front of you. Could they be them. no they wouldn't just lead some one of the street to here. there flat? would they. nooo. but are they? yes.They were your favourite band. One direction. The boys staring at you in the flesh. The three boys that had guided you here, Harry Louis and Niall. and Liam and zayn were the ones sitting on the sofa. Harry's hair was perfectly placed, just like in all the pictures you had seen. His sparkling green eyes looked deep into yours as oh scanned each if the boys, Louis hair in his beautiful quiff, and his childish tattoos on his wrist, you stroked your wrist at the sight if his tattoos, you had copied his famous tattoo story onto your wrist and you held it tightly hoping they wouldn't notice. Your thoughts were interrupted by Niall stomach growling.

"Oh , sorry about that" he held his stomach looking guilty. "We didn't go shopping in the end, we needed to help this girl.. Sorry I didn't catch your name princess?" He turned to you with a smile. He just called you princess! Be cool girl .. Be cool.

"Isabel" you reply politely pretending you weren't fan grilling at all.

"Well, I don't k ow if you know us? But I'm Liam and this is zayn and--" you cut him off before he said anymore.

"I know who you are, and thank you for helping me, but I can't stay, if the press get hold of this they'll mix me up, turn me into a story, and I don't need that at the moment, I'm trying to run away from trouble not get into it, sorry" you turned away towards the door. You didn't really want to leave. but as you thought about it more and more you knew it was for the best. You just really don't want to go tho. But you carried on walking. You felt a light grip around your arm, the same grip from before, you turned around and looked at who was preventing you from walking away, it was Louis.