Chapter ten.

Let me tell you what Rachael and Amelia are like.

Amelia is your best friend and works at the school you work in, even tho that isn't her dream job. She is a very bubbly bouncy person and is very dirty and has a laugh that is funnier than the joke. But she laughs allot. She doesn't care what people think about her and always points out the obvious. Her imagination is every vivid and wild. And she is just a nice person to hang around with and you can trust her with any secret.

Rachael is really nice and calm and so skinny but she has a bubbly sense of humour and doesn't speak very much unless you Speak to her directly and then she just won't stop talking. She is very fragile and doesn't eat very much. She makes you laugh a lot because of her outgoing sense of humour.

Anyway.

You walked closer to Amelia and Rachael until you were spotted by Amelia. She ran toward you and have you a massive hug. Then she pulled away and you were given a hug from Rachael.

"Oh wow it's so good to see you guys its been ages! We're just waiting for Daza and Jaymee now right?" Rachael said.

"Yeah I hope there not going to be long" you answer. Well the weren't long turns out as soon as you said that a massive honk of horn was heard. It was Jaymee in her mini with Daisie riding shotgun. Jaymee parked her car and the both got out and made there way toward you and the other girls.

"Oh my god I missed you all!" Jaymee said pulling you in for a tight hug and then she pulled away and you have Daisie a hug as well. You let all the hugging stop between the other girls before Amelia asked you.

"So.. What are we planing on doing?" Amelia said looking at you as she finished her hi with Daisie.

"Well I have a surprise for you all!" You said clapping you hands together.

"Oh goodie I love surprises.. Come on then tell us!" Daisie said smiling eagerly.

"Come on I need to show you. And don't ask any question or anything other wise it will ruin the surprise." You turned the path you needed to take to get back to the boys flat.