Chapter fifteen.

Later in the evening-

"So how are you getting home guys?" Niall said from the kitchen. He was getting him and Amelia hot chocolates.

"We'll izzy can stay here.. You can borrow some of my clothes.." Louis said looking at Niall in the kitchen. "I'm pretty sure you guys can stay here if you want!"

"Yeah we can give up our beds.. Well have a sleepover in here lads!" Zayn said from the compfort of the huddle him and Daisie and him were in .. Basically Daisie was sitting on zayn a lap and keening deep into him.. It actually looked quite compfy.. But you were fine were you were, because Louis was holding you.

"Wow that would be awesome! Could we honestly!" Jaymee said rather too enthusiastically.

"Sure babe I don't see why not?" Looking up at her from her lap.. He had made himself comfy by lying on her lap. She lent down and kissed him on the forehead. He started to blush.

"Haha.. Harry.. I thought you were mine!" Louis said pretending to cry.

"Jaymee.. You two timer! I thought we had something special!" Amelia joked from the other end of the sofa. Niall sat down next to her and handed her a hot chocolate and he then pulled her into him with his free hand and wrapped his arm around her.

"What about us Amelia.." Rachael sobbed jokingly.

"But Rachel!? What happened to this.." Liam said hugging her tightly making her squeal with laughter.

"No guys, sorry Louis Harry is mine!" Jaymee said wrapping her arms defensively around him. "And Amelia you can have Daisie because Rachel's got it covered!" Jaymee joked winking to Amelia. You Amelia and Jaymee giggled at the banter being thrown back and forth.

Louis grip tightened around you and you felt a sudden tingle of warmth through your body. You looked at Louis watch on his large wrist it said it was getting on to twelve. you felt tired. you grabbed his hand held it.. You couldn't help but fiddle with his fingers it seemed so exciting!

"I'm getting really tired now.." You whispered as you looked up to Louis who at that very moment was yawning.

"Me to" he giggled after his yawn.. "We might go to bed in a bit.. Is that a problem?" Louis said to everyone breaking ten from deprecate conversations.

"Yeah us too. I think we should hit the hay.." Zayn said sitting up . Daisie starting to yawn.

"Guys.. Can we do something tomorrow.. Like.. Go out to the zoo or the park or something?" Harry asked as an open question.

"Park sounds fun to be honest" Daisie said through yawning.

"Yeah sounds good its not far away either.. We can drop you back hime tomorrow aswell?" Said Liam.

You nodded to tired to speak you guessed that's how you other girls felt. You felt the figure underneath you begin to move and lift you up effortlessly.

"Come on then bed!" Louis said. And he kissed your neck as he pushed you up onto your feet slowly following you up and retiring his hand to your waist.

"So shall we sleep in here tonight you girls can have our beds.. I mean they'll sleep in the same bed they did it last night!" Niall said as you were heading towards the door.

"Oh a mother detail you didn't tell me izzy!" Amelia shouted as you pushed the door open. You laughed to tell her you heard her. You couldn't be arsed to Speek. Louis walked you to your side if the bed and then passed you your pjs .. You walked to the toilet and got chaged in there while presumably Louis was changing in the bedroom. You came back out in the same you wore last night and you dove straight into bed. You felt the covers rise on the other side of the bed and then a warm hand pull you towards their body softly.

"Night" Louis whispered into your ear. Your back now on his bare chest and your legs intertwined under the cover of sheets. He placed his chin in the crook of your neck and the breath slowly passed by your ear comfortingly.

"Night" you whispered back. And with that time past and you fell asleep in a boys arms you had only known for two days but seemed like a lifetime.