Chapter SIXTEEN: The Inheritance Ceremony

~Tsuna woke up early as 5:00 am. to start the day by jogging around and inside the forest as he usually do when he is in Italy. Today's the day of the Inheritance Ceremony,and he can't help to feel nervous and excited at the same time.

Natsu and Oozora are with him. They know what's going on their Master, even though they are animals.

His jogging laps increase without him realizing. He have a lot of things going on his mind and doesn't pay much attention to his surroundings.~

~Back at the Mansion,the maids and butlers are very busy preparing everything for the Ceremony. The chefs in the kitchen are also busy preparing and brainstorming on what will they cook for this important event. Most of the apprentices had gone shopping for the ingredients. It's a special day and common dishes,aren't suited so they are trying their best to cook something new.~

~The Guardians are busy on their own. They are memorizing the Vows of their own positions and also preparing the necessary things for the Ceremony.~

~The Students on the other hand are in the town with Agata,Alonso and Menandro,buying their formal attires, shoes,jewelry,make-ups,gloves and everything needed. Timoteo will take care of the expenses while he is still the Boss.~

~ The Varia came early in the Mansion and now,they are in the training room, making so much racket. Bickering, throwing knives,electrocuting, cuss shouting, and teasing.~

~Meanwhile,a long black limousine enter the Estate and it park in front of the Greenhouse. Iemitsu Sawada and Nana Sawada ,Tsuna's parents,step out of the car and are assisted right away. Fuuta De La Stella,Lambo Bovino and I-pin, Tsuna's adoptive siblings also step out of the limousine and are brought to their rooms.~

~Nana had been in the Mansion several times before,after Tsuna told her his and his father's secrets which made her shocked.~

"Welcome Iemitsu and Nana.. Thank you for coming. Tsunayoshi is currently doing his morning rituals in the forest. How was your trip here?"--Timoteo said as he shake hands with the adults

"Oh,it was a nice trip,Ninth."--Iemitsu

"Yes,that's right,Sir."--Nana

"That's good to hear. You didn't run into trouble during your flight,right?"--Timoteo

"Yes. No trouble at all. We can't cause any of that today. We shouldn't ruin our son's special succession day."--Iemitsu

"Great. Now,you won't mind joining me for breakfast,do you? I bet you didn't eat much during your trip."--Timoteo

"Yes,we're honored,Ninth."--Iemitsu

"But Dear,how about Tsu-kun? Did he had breakfast yet,Sir?"--Nana ask as she turn to Timoteo

"No,but he'll have some soon after he finishes his jog around the forest."--Timoteo

"Oh,I see."--Nana

"Let's go,then."--Iemitsu

Timoteo,along with Nana and Iemitsu went to Dining Hall,where the kids are already eating. During the meal,the adults discuss the things involving the Inheritance Ceremony.

~~~
"Gao!"--Natsu said as he pounce on Oozora.

Oozora growl softly as he play with Natsu. Nudging his mane and puffy cheeks.

"Hahaha,you two sure are very close to each other. Natsu,Oozora.."--Tsuna said,chuckling as he get out of the shower.
He finished his jog 15 minutes ago and took a refreshing shower after he let his pet Lions ate Sky Flames from his Ring.

Oozora is Tsuna's second Sky Box Weapon. Verde,who finally decided to be on the good side,gave it to him when he was 4th year in middle school. Oozora's personality is the same with Tsuna when he's in Hyper Mode and his abilities are much more different than Natsu. He has the ability of turning the enemies to stone,but that's not all,he has the other abilities of the other Box Weapons. So whatever ability he uses,his mane color changes according to it. He,alone can even defeat Xanxus's Box Weapon,Besta/Bester. And,Oozora is a different Sky Box Weapon. He can only be summoned when Tsuna have Natsu and when he emits a great amount of Sky Flames.