Chapter 4

I am really happy with the amount of views i have gotten, almost 200, but while playing basketball the ball jammed my finger and its hard to write and especially type so please be patient.

PLEASE REVIEW AND COMMENT!!!!!

____________________________

"Why are you asking, Niall?"

"Because, i don't talk to anyone and feel useful."

"And are you prepared to adopt,"

"Why does everyone ask that, maybe we are fertile,"

"I didn't mean to insult you"

"Just,' Niall said trying to calm down," Its fine, just we're unfortunate,"

"Niall," Zayn started looking at his watch, "Fuck one second - Zayden are you ready." he yelled walking to the closet.

"Niall can you please come with us to continue this conversation," Zayn said putting on his coat.

"Sure," Niall said standing up and looking around

"Louis, we're leaving, wanna come?" Zayn yelled "Zayden, come down,"

"Right here," Zayden said running down the stairs.

"Hi Uncle Niall," Zayden says hugging Niall's leg.

"Hey Zay," Niall said ruffling his hair.

"Louis, we're leaving," Zayn yelled again.

"Bye," Louis said walking down the upstairs halls.

Zayn was finally able to close the door,and started walking to the car when Niall started to laugh.

"What's so funny," Zayn said opening the door for Zayden and buckling him in.

"The unnecessary noise you guys cause," Niall said opening the passenger door and buckling himself in,"I want that." , he said looking down in his lap.

Zayn just sighed heavily,walking to his door and strapping himself in. The car ride was filled with Zayden telling them stories he made up. When Zayn finally did arrived to Zayden soccer practice, Zayden ran out, with all his things. Zayn watched until he safely made it to the field, from the parking lot. He then turned to Niall.

"How are things with Nath," 

"Um, I guess I can say, okay. In London working and stuff."

"How about you?"

Niall looked down at his hands in his lap,"Lonely,"

"I wish I was alone sometimes,"

"How about all the time," Niall replied bitterly, Zayn leaned back throw ing his head against the head thing on the car seat and closing his eyes.

"Niall," Zayn started

"Zayn. Whatever and why is Louis at your house."

"Because he was lonely too," Zayn, said not moving from his position.

"How do you do it," Niall whispered.

"Do what," Zayn said looking at Niall.

"Have a healthy relationship with your husband, get enough time with your child and have time with your friends." Zayn just looked blankly at Niall and laughed.

"Dude, my life is screwed up. But i do make screwed look good."

"How is it," Niall asked raising an eyebrow.

"Same shit, different day. Any way how's Harry,"

"Oh man, he and Jay are going through hard times, Jay cheated on him but we know Jay and that doesn't really sound like him" Niall said running a hand through his hair.

"Everybody doesn't seem like themselves anymore. Did you hear about Eleanor and Tom,"

"What !That what's real. That why Louis is at your house."

"Max and Liam seems really perfect right now." Zayn says looking at Zayden do drills, while Niall fumbled with his hands.

"Zayn, you know that I-," Zayn now turned to him, Niall shook his head," Never mind, they are perfect." 

____________

"Harry, I'm sorry,"

"I forgive you Jay,"

"I'm sorry,"

"I forgive you Jay" Harry said rolling his eyes.

"Harry, I'm s-"

"Is that the only thing you're going to say to me," Harry said snapping his head to Jay, curls bouncing.

"Until, you mean it,"

"I mean it,"

"Harry," Jay said looking deep in Harry's eyes,"Wanna go on a date?"

"I forgiv- What?"

"Yea, a carnival or maybe a movie? What do you want?"

"Anything," Harry answered still unsure of what was happening.

"Somewhere, where we don't feel the need to judge their food." Jay pondered looking out into space.

"Jay," Harry said looking at him.

"Hmm," Jay replied, still staring at nothing.

"I love you," Jay looked back to Harry and smiled a smile you would see on a kid on Christmas, his eyes shone too.

"I love you more."

______________________________________

Crappy Ending but something, until my finger gets better.

But i like reading reviews.