Chapter 29

I know I lied, but I still want the number of reads. And Siva is one of my favorites even though it might not seem so. This is long so get comfy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam wakes up before Max but doesn't move until Max has done his morning routine and has gone to work. Once he knows Max is gone for sure, he than gets up and does his morning routine: Bathe, get his clothes on, brush his teeth,  eat breakfast and sit downstairs in the kitchen and worry about everything. As he was brushing his teeth, Liam noticed his baby bump. He hadn't really paid much attention and just avoided looking at himself. 

I need to go for my check up soon...

Should I ask Max or...

Probably wouldn't come any-

Liam froze, and looked at his stomach and placed a hand on it. There was another thump. Liam's eyes were filled with happy tears. After he got over the emotional moment he continued his routine and was in the kitchen as usual. But before he started to over analyze his life, he reached for his phone and dialed an old number.

"Hello?" The Irish voice answered.

"Can I come over?"

.......

Niall picked up Liam and brought Liam to his car, because Liam was starting to waddle.

"You look like a penguin," Niall said under his breathe and Liam glared at  him as he shut the passenger's door. Niall chuckled and went to his door.

"What's up?" Niall said staring the car and pulling out of the drive way.

"Needed my best friend." Liam said holding down at his bulging stomach. Niall sadly glanced over at him.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked sincerely.

"Nothing.... I just wanted to take my mind off things. See Brooke." Liam rambled.

"Did you know Darcy was born yesterday?" Liam raised his eyebrows in confusion. "Harry's baby."

"Oh, really. Should probably visit when she comes to her house," Liam said. Niall nodded and kept on glancing at his distraught friend. When they finally reached his house,he helped Liam out and to the front door. He brought im to the couch and picked up a walkie talkie.

"Nathan,I brought Liam here. Copy" Niall said into it. Liam raised his eyebrows again.

"He's on bed rest and believes we should use walkie talkies to communicate." Niall said rolling his eyes.

"I'm here. I'm in an appointment so take Brooke. Over and out." Nathan's voice said. Niall walked upstairs and picked up Darcy before heading down.

"Look who wanted to say hi," Niall said in a baby voice which made  Brooke smile. Liam smiled in return and raised his arms signaling he wanted to hold her. Niall gave her to him and saw Liam's face light up as she started to babble.

"I love her soccer onesie." he said admiring her in it. Niall smiled and thought of how Nathan said out her in whatever onsie company likes because they find it adorable. His face grew serious.

"Liam, seriously what's wrong?" Niall said sternly. Liam sighed heavily while tickling  Brooke.

"Max has been avoiding me the past couple of months so I usually jut go off to soccer practices and almost all the interview. It's weird how on the soccer websites talk about some problem i have," Liam said.

"Do you even try to talk to him?" Niall questioned, Liam shook his head.

"I've become sad haven't I? I've become so pathetic." Liam said, bouncing Brooke up and down on his knee. She tried to grab at his nose and when she did, he squirmed which made her giggle. "She's so adorable without teeth." Liam cooed, which made her smile bigger. Niall smiled along with them.