Chapter 21

Sorry for the mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry, you might think the worst and I can completely understand why you do," Jay started, while getting off of the maid.

"Really and what did happen," Harry said, taking a step back.

"Well, you see he needed help with the ceiling fan and couldn't  reach it so i did it for him and you know I'm clumsy and I fell. He was in my direction of falling." Jay explained walking closer to Harry.

"So you fell for him?" Harry countered. Jay rubbed his head in frustration.

"You're twisting my words, Harold. Please explained," he said to the maid. The maid got up and said,"No hablo english." Jay groaned in frustration.

"Of all times for this cliche to happen," Jay murmured and Harry's hormones were becoming out of wack.

"You think I'm fat," Harry said, which made Jay very confused. "What!"

"You think I'm fat, that's why you're doing this with the maid. Is the maid outfit sexy or something" Harry stuttered. The maid outfit was jet black, with long sleeve shirt and long pants.

"No Harry that's not it. It was just a fall. I swear ," Jay said cupping Harry's cheeks and rubbing a tear off his cheek. Harry looked down and whispered "Really?"

"Of course. You're beautiful because you having having my child and that's the best thing in the world. But skittles are right after." Jay chuckled along with Harry. Harry than nodded, believing Jay. Jay turned around to face the maid. 

"You're done for today." The maid nodded and quickly ducked out of the room and house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day came too quickly for the Skyran family. Nathan slept through another night without waking up and once again caught Niall talking to Brooke when she was sleeping after her change and feeding. This time Nathan decided not interrupt and instead went back to his room and thought about his relationship with Niall.

He left Max beat him up? For what? Me? What is he trying to pull?

Nathan was interrupted with a knock on the door. He looked up to see Niall holding Brooke.

"Your mother's here. You should probably bring Brooke with you on your way, she probably doesn't like me." Niall said holding out Brooke. Nathan shook his head.

"No, I didn't tell her anything recently. We should probably act happy and in love. I'll tell her later." Nathan said standing up and holding Brooke. They both came down the stairs and welcomed Nathan's mother who was in the kitchen.

"Look who wanted to see grandma." Nialll said, showing his mother the baby.

"Aww, she so lovely." his mom said, holding her. "How have you guys been handling her? Doesn't sleep through the night right?"

"Actually I do, only Niall and Brooke doesn't"

"That's so sweet Niall. But you know Nathan is on leave. Not you" his mother chuckled.

"How has the marriage life with the baby?"

"Um. We've gotten stronger. For sure," Nathan said and Niall nodded agreeing with him.  

"Hmm, are you sure because Muara called me and told me about the cheating," she glared at Niall. " and the divorce." he turned her glare on Nathan. They both looked down at his mother's disapproving glare.

"Why are you persisting the divorce Nathan? Yo both have a child." 

"Well, he called me a murderer.-"