' If she only knew..'

Pov Michael

' If she only knew..'

If she only know how much I fucked up my life..
How could I be that stupid?
' It was just a mistake Michael, stop blaming yourself' I heard a voice in my head.
' No it's all your fault Michael! Blame yourself! You're the reason of everything' I heard another voice.

' STOP IT! GO AWAY!! GO FUCKING AWAY' I screamed when I throwed my glass from the table.
I started crying.
'C'mon Mikey, it's gonna be okay' My friend Luke said when he walked in.
'No it isn't!' I screamed.
'Calm! Michael calm down okay? You just have another panic attack' Luke said.

'I met someone.. Someone who doesn't deserve me.. I lied to her..' I began.
'I said I aren't your housemate, I said I'm traveling the world, in other words, I said I'm living a cool life' I said.
'Why did you lie? You could've tell her the truth, it wasn't your fault' Luke said.

Lauren: Hii☺️☺️

Lauren: How are you? Everything's alright?

Lauren: Michael?

Lauren: Hellooo?

Lauren: It's me

Lauren: Can you hear me?

Lauren: Seriously where are you? Anyways, I hope you're having a great day..

--

Lauren: Goodnight Mikey

--

Lauren: Mikey? It's been 3 days, I'm very worried about you, normally we talk everyday and now you can't even respond

Me: I have to tell you something. I'm so sorry

--

' So, what do you wanted to tell me?' Lauren asked when I was at Lauren's.
I sighed.
' I have to tell you something, something I'm really afraid of..' I said.
'You can tell me everything Mikey, you know
that' she said.

Why is she like this?
Why is she so sweet? Why is she so caring?
If she only knew..
I don't wanna lose her, I'm so scared I'm gonna lose her if she only knows..

'Lauren..' I began.
She grabbed my hands when she looked at me.
'I.. I am..' I said when I got interrupted.
'I'M BACK BITCHES' a black haired girl said when she walked in. She was holding two suitcases in both of her hands. She probably went on holiday.
'Mani!!' Lauren said when she hugged her. 'Mani, this is Michael, Michael this is Normani, my housemate' Lauren said.
'Hey' I said.

' So what did you wanted to say?' Lauren asked. ' Never mind..' I said.