' Who is she?'

2 MONTHS LATER

POV Lauren

It's been 2 months since Michael and I are officially dating.
Last month we went to Brazil just with us two.
We had so much fun and I'm glad the drama is finally over.

' Hi lolo, how are you?' Michael asked me when he kissed me.
' I'm good' I said.
' Do you wanna go with me?' Michael asked when he showed up two cinema tickets for lala land.
' You wanted to see that movie right?' He said.
I nodded. ' Yes! How did you know that? I never told y..' I began.
' Normani told me' Michael said.
I smiled. ' Thanks'.
' Get dressed quickly or whatever you want to do but the movie is already in a hour' Michael told me.

I went upstairs towards my bedroom. I putted on my black ripped skinny jean with my leather jacket and my black boots. I did my red lipstick and bushed my hair.

We arrived at the cinema. I am buying some snacks.
I stood in line with the popcorn and drinks at the cash desk while Michael was in the toilet.
I sighed. There were still two more in front of me in line.

A few minutes later I was still in line when Michael came back. He came to me with a smile but as soon as he looked at the girl behind the cash desk that smile disappeared right away.
His happy face turned into a anxious look.

I looked confused to the cash desk where a girl around my age was sitting.
It was a very short, light brown haired and eyed girl sitting there with a big smile. She looks really nice.
' Is everything alr..' I started.
' I.. I forget something' Michael interrupted me when I walked away as fast as he could.
' Michael!!?' I exclaimed but he was already gone.
' Can I help you?' The girl said.
' Uh yes'.
Because of the incident with Michael who just walked away in this extremely confusing way I didn't even realize I was next.

' Michael? Was that your boyfriend?' The girl asked I paid.
I looked at her name plate which she was wearing on her shirt; Allyson.
It said Allyson.
I nodded. ' He's my boyfriend, yes'.
At the moment I said that she looked at me with a look whereby I knew those two certainly know each other.

' Enjoy the movie' She said with a forced smile.

I didn't really knew what to say so I just thanked her and walked away.
Maybe I am just being delusional and they are just strangers from each other.
I have to ask Michael.

Who is she and why doesn't Michael want to see her?