' Please, forgive me'

Pov Lauren

' Lauren?' I heard a voice behind me.
When I turned around I saw it was Michael.
He looked so tired.
' Michael?' I said.
' Where were you?' I asked.
' I'm sorry but I had to leave, please forgive me' He said.
' Forgive you? You fucking left without any goodbye? What kind of person are you?' I said.
' Lo, I'm sorry, I just..' Michael began.
' I was worried about you and the only thing I got to know was that you lied to me' I said.
' I had to leave because I felt so guilty about what I did, I wanted to avoid that something would happen to you because of something I did' Michael tried to explain.
' What?' I asked.
' I lied to you because I was a drugs dealer, but when a client of me died they are blaming me, they threatened me that they would do something to you if I wouldn't left' Michael said.
I couldn't believe this.
' But now you're back? And why the fuck were you a drugs dealer?' I asked shocked.
' I had to make money for my family, but if only knew what kind of shit it would bring..' Michael began.
' I'm back because I gave them money, they said if I gave them money they wouldn't go the police and leave you and I alone' He said.
I didn't knew what to say.
' I love you Lauren, and I don't care if you love me back, I just want our friendship back, I missed you so much' Michael said.
I sighed.
' I'll promise, I would never lie to you again, I never wanted to hurt you' He said when he grabbed my hands.
' Michael.. I..' I started.
' Please Lauren, can we be friends again?' He asked.
When I looked at him I started laughing.
' Why are you laughing?' Michael asked.
' I don't know' I said.
' I think I just missed our fun times together' I said when I hugged him.

Hi guys, I'm sorry for such a late update. I really have no inspiration for this story anymore so don't judge me please