'He's missing'

Pov Lauren

I'm laying at the couch while I was listening music through my phone.
When I opened my camera roll I saw pictures of Michael and I.
I didn't talk to him for more than a week.
But since our kiss I only can think about him.
I just can't say it to him because of James.
I'm scared James will overreact and do something to Michael.

' Hi Lo' I heard Dinah saying.
I smiled. ' Hallo'.
' Did you heard it about Michael?' Dinah asked when she dropped her bag at the table.
I looked wonderingly. ' No?'.
Dinah didn't say anything.
' What happened?' I asked.
' That's the thing.. We all don't know what happened' Dinah tried to explain.
' What? Dinah c'mon' I said nervously, scared that something bad happened to him.
' He's just missing, Luke was sleeping and.. When he woke up he didn't saw Michael..' Dinah began.
' Luke went to his room and there was still no Michael' She said.

I didn't knew what to say.
There are so much questions trough my head right now.
What happened to him?
Where is he?
Is it my fault?
Will he come back?
How did Dinah know this and since when does Michael live with a guy called Luke; the boy Michael said he didn't knew.

' I'm sorry Lo, I just thought you had to know it' Dinah said.
I got a stitch in my stomach.
' You lied to me, didn't  you? Or did Michael lied? He said he didn't lived with Luke, your friend?' I asked.
Dinah sighed.
' I'm sorry, he promised that he would tell you something, something he only could say to you' Dinah said.
' Maybe he's just walking somewhere or..' I began when Dinah interrupted me.
' He's gone for almost 2 days, nobody have heard from him since the day before' She said.

' I have to go' I said when I walked outside.
I closed the door and got a seat in my car.
I started the car and drove to the park I always came with Michael.

I still didn't saw him.
I saw a lots of people; there was a women reading the news paper, a men drinking his coffee, two kids playing games with each other.. But no Michael.

I grabbed my phone. I texted him to ask him where he was and that we're all worrying about him.

Maybe this is all my fault. I had to be honest with him and just had to say that his feeling were mutual.
But what did he wanted to tell me? And why he still didn't tell me yet?