Back Home

I woke up on the couch. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around to see no one is here. I am here alone! I got up and walked around, I kinda know my way round. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of whatever. It was glass and it looked like apple juice. I opened it and drank it. Doesn't taste like apple juice. But's it good and I am gonna drink it.

I walked back to the living room and outside. I climbed up on the porch railing and sat there. I drank my juice or what ever it is. I looked at the road and saw a figure coming. It's a girl. She walked up the path and stood there arms crossed. Who is this girl?

"Hey, is Soda here?" She asked. That's Ava, the BRAT's older sister. No way is she gonna see Soda.

"Sorry he left to the DX awhile ago." I said.

"Okay thanks and you are?" She asked.

"Zay" I said.

"Right, Soda's little sister" She left and walked down the street like she was model or a queen. More like a buzz kill, how Soda likes her I have no clue. I already hate her way more then I did before. I sat there and drank my juice. The door opened and Pony came outside. He walked down the steps and walked over in front of me. He is tall and he doesn't need to look up or down at me.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked.

"Myself, you kinda get use to talking to yourself after three years. Your bestfriend didn't talk much no more and the other girl died." I said.

"Isabelle died?" He said.

"Yeah of hunger and weakness. Jay and I were on the verge of dying too" I said.

"We're lucky you both didn't" I smiled and drank my juice.

"What's that?" He asked.

"My juice" I said.

"Oh, want some breakfast?" I shook my head no. He looked confused at me.

"You should, I mean look at you." He said.

"I know, I am very small for my age. If it makes my brother happy then I will" I said. I got off the railing and ran in the house. I ran and bumped into Soda. He didn't fall and I almost fell, but Pony caught me before I did fall. The three of us went to the kitchen. Soda made eggs and bacon. Pony sat next to me at the table.

"Sup guys" Someone said coming in the house.

"Strangers are walking in our house" I yelled and got up. I grabbed the pan from Soda, it wasn't hot yet. I ran to the door and hit the people at the door. Pony came running and took the pan away. Then he held me tight and I was shaking.

"Calm down Zay, it's just the guys" Pony said. Dally and Two-bit got off the floor. They both looked at me and I looked away.

"So am I gonna get beat now for hurting you guys?" I asked.

"No, we'd never beat you" Two-bit said.

"Well they always did. I helped Jay once when he broke his ribs. I got in trouble and they beat the living hell outta me" I said.

"We're not them. Don't worry" Dally said. Johnny and Steve walked in laughing and they sat down on the couch.

"Why you laughing?" Dal asked.

"Because a girl beat you with a frying pan" Johnny said. Pony let me go and I went outside. I need to run around, I got a lot of energy for some reason. I didn't eat any candy or sugar. Maybe there was a lot sugar in my juice.

"Where you going?" Pony asked.

"I need to run around. I got too much energy and I have no idea why" I yelled.