Little Red

Hey! I know i haven't uploaded this story in a while and sorry!

But i hope you like this chappie!

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Friends

Even though we are not together

I care about you more than ever

When we talk I feel so close to you

I don't know what I'm supposed to do

I have almost forgotten what you did to me

I was hurting in every part of me

I was sad knowing this is how it came to be

But now I am happy that you are there for me

I gave you my tears

I gave you my heart

You made me happy

Right from the start

When I write this now

I start to think

How happy you make me

For you and only you I must thank

-by Gary R. Hess

I swear me and toby stared at each other for like 5 minutes straight. Neither of us blinking once. And boy i tell you, toby was certainly easy on the eyes.

Right away i noticed the dimple in his left cheek and his strong chin. He was definitely more muscular than the last time i saw him.

Of course he is Kaylee, that was like10 years ago! i mentally yelled at myself.

His skin was tanned and seemed to have a glow to it somehow and he looked to be about 6"1 or 6"2.

Then i noticed his eyes. The soft brown eyes that i could never forget were hard and closed off. Toby's eyes had always be literally the windows to his soul. Every emotion he felt had always shined bright in those intense brown orbs. That was why i was always so good at reading him.

Now a small flicker of some emotion i coulndn't make out flashed his eyes, then was gone. Replaced by those hard, unfamiliar eyes.

Arms around me grabbed me out of my thoughts," Oh Kaylee! I missed you so Much! I almost didn't recognize you for a minute!" Marta screamed In my ear. I think she busted my ear drum.

I hugged her back akwardly," Yeah. MIssed you too." i said smiling slightly.

"Marta!" a voice yelped behind me. I turned around to see my mom, a big happy smile on her face.

"Amy!" Marta yelled and ran over to tackle her into a hug.

I turned my attention back to Toby who was still standing in the doorway watching me.

" Um do you wanna come in?" I asked quietly, biting my lip.

"Yeah." He answered, his voice low as he walked into the house.

I coulndn't keep my eyes from trailing drown to his butt as he walked in front of me.

No! Bad Kaylee!i reminded myself that i shouldn't be looking at toby's backside.

But it looked so firm.

No kaylee!

I took a deep breath and made my way into the kitchen after toby.