3

The next day you and Mark were gonna do a collab. A freaking collab with Markiplier. You got up, brushed your teeth, and took a shower. After that you were deciding what to wear. Be cute or classy or comfy. You picked cute and comfy. You wore a (fav color) sweatshirt and some jean shorts and fuzzy socks. Your hair was in a side a braid so you could easily where your headphones. You wore minimal makeup just so your face wouldn't be shiny on camera.
Knock knock. Mark was here early?! You ran to the door almost slipping in your socks. "Package for Ms. (Last name)" you nod taking the package and signing the paper. You open the package to find a tiny box Tim and septic Sam plushies. You squeal hugging them and bring them to the recording area.
After an hour and a bowl of cereal, the room was ready along with the desktop.
Knock knock. This had to be Mark. You carefully walk to the door. You open the door. "Markimoo!" You smile ear to ear in excitement. "Hey Y/N ready to record" he says walking inside admiring the place.
"Yes right this way good sir" you say pointing to the recording room.

Marks POV
I looked around her place while she locked the door. It was similar to mine but feminine and well kept. "Yes right this way good sir" she said pointing to a fairly large room with a big desktop and wheely chair. Nest to that was another set up with a laptop and stool. Then I noticed a tiny box Tim plush and chuckled as it was next to a septic Sam.
Y/N looked cute too as she stood there watching me admire her office. "It looks very professional Y/N" she giggled and ran to her seat motioning me to pull the stool up. She was eager to start. "Okay I'm gonna do an intro then motion for you to come into view" she was trying to be serious but was smiling. I nodded and got out of camera view. She put on cat ear head phones and I couldn't help but laugh. "Shhhh I know, I look great but shh" I got quiet as she pressed play.

Your POV
He finally quit laughing and you pressed play.
"Helloooooo there my children, how are you doing?" You paused "I hope it's great cause I know I'm doing awesome cause I have an extremely special guest here today" you motioned for Mark to come in. "Hey guys I'm Markiplier" you can't stop smiling. "Yep it's the amazing Markimoo!!" You clap and he giggles at you. "Okay so let's get started, we will be playing....(game name)"
You finished up the game that you repeated lost at. "Dang it Mark why you so good at this" you yelled laughing. "I don't know why are you so bad at it" he started laughing too. "Okay okay well that's it for this video hope ya liked it and don't forget to subscribe to me and-or Markiplier" you wave to the camera and so does Mark.
"Thank you so much Mark" you look at him smiling. "For everything" he smiles and hugs you. "Hope we can play again sometime" your heart burst with joy. You nodded quickly then he got up to leave and record his own videos. You sat there editing and noticed your hug was recorded. You cut it out of the video and saved it to another file.
After the editing you made a thumbnail and let it render and upload.