12

Mark's POV
Felix is right I should go talk to Y/N. I'll do it tomorrow. I thought about what I will say to her all night instead of sleeping. It didn't really matter if I slept since tomorrow was my free day.
"Y/N look I kinda sorta love you" no that's too much.
"Y/N I would like to go on a date with you" no no no.
"Y/N..."
And that continued till about two in the morning when I fell asleep. Beep beep beep my alarm clock blared. I groaned sliding off the bed. It was seven so Y/N might still be asleep. What am I gonna say or how am I gonna say it. Y/N please I really like you, let's have lunch? Ugh I don't know. I got dressed, fixed my floofy hair and grabbed my stuff. Now to go see if she's awake.

Back to you
Knock knock knock. Who the fuck is knocking on your door at eight in the morning. You get out of bed and pull your bed head into a bun. Your in a Markiplier shirt cause no shame and some comfy shorts. You drag your tried body to the door opening it. "Mark?" You ask rubbing your eyes. "Oh sorry did I wake you sorry" he rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh um it's fine please come in" you open the door fully and motion him to come in. "I um saw your video" he said after a long awkward silence. You look down at your bare feet. "Did it really mean nothing to you...I would like to know" he said looking at you trying to make eye contact. You swallowed and took a deep breath. You didn't want him to be mad or to ruin your friendship so you lied. "It meant nothing, we were just playing a game" you fake smiled. He looked a bit hurt but spoke normally. "Thanks for letting me know...I'll just go so you can get ready I'll see you there...probably" he mumbled the last part but you still understood it. He had noticed you avoiding him. You nodded and he left without looking back why would he. You heard a door slam and you got ready. You felt terrible like you made the wrong choice. Mark doesn't like you get over it. You sigh and grab your bag before heading out. You had to put on a happy face for your fans for the signing. No one talked about (ship name) and that crazy girl was nowhere to be seen. You started to feel happy until people asked where Mark was. Where was he? You went on Twitter for the ten minutes of break time you had.

Mark: gonna ask a lovely person for a date ;-)
Mark: when you get rejected by senpai :-(
Mark: please stop the (ship name) nonsense
Y/N said to stop so I'm saying it too. She doesn't like it. Also stop hating on her she's a lovely lady.
Mark: hey guys sorry no videos today I'm not emotionally stable sorry. I'll record and edit tomorrow promise.

You sat there wide eyed staring at your phone screen. Guess that solves the mystery of why no one has said anything. Did you do this? Is this why he didn't come? Did you break his heart? So many questions, yet so little answers.