7

Your POV
You get to my booth just in time as people star pouring in. Your signings start in ten minutes so while they line up you decide to vlog a bit. "Hey guys so I'm here and there's random people and I'm at my booth and um ya" you turn it off as the first person comes up.
"Hi there" you say enthusiastically. "Hi I'm (random name) I love your videos can you sign this" you nod signing the photo of your logo. Next...after about twenty to thirty people you see a girl about your age looking extremely mad at you. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BITCH" she screams. "Sweetie please calm down" you say as calming as you can. "DONT YOU SWEETIE ME I SAW YOU WITH MARK, HES MINE BITCH" you realize that she's a crazy fangirl and stand up putting a hand on her shoulder. "Sweet- I mean I'm not his girliplier if that's what you think we are just friends so calm....the.....fuck.....down" she stared at you in disgust then whispered "and it better stay that way" before walking away. Well that's enough for today time for the panel.

You found Mark and about your first signing and that lunatic lady. You guys walked together to the room where the panel was going to be held.
Your heart explodes when you see Jack. "Ohmygod it's JACKSEPTICEYE" you scream then immediately turn red as everyone stares at you while Mark laughs his ass off. Jack walks over and hugs Mark. "Jack this is Y/N she's a youtuber and my neighbor and she's a apparently a huge fan" you blush again glaring at Mark until Jack hugs you. "It's nice to meet you in person Y/N I've seen your videos they're pretty good" you hug back thanking him then Pewds walks in. Don't fangirl again....don't do it. "PEWDIEPIE" you yell and he comes over and says hi to Jack and Mark. "Felix this is Y/N she a youtuber" Mark says "-and a massive fangirl" Jack adds as you playfully punch him in the arm. "Ayy I've seen your channel before its cool" he gives you a bro first and you internally squeal.

During the Panel

"Okay question time" Mark says opening Twitter.
"Who's the girl" he reads "ah that's Y/U/N or Y/N"
"Is she one of you guys girlfriend" he laughs "nope just a friend"
Then a bunch of random questions about games and favorite things like food.
"Okay now let's play a game" Jacks says happily. "We got cards against humanity, that job thing game, or truth or dare" people start screaming what they want us to play and Felix decides truth or dare.