Your Theme Song✔

(I just thought that you'd like a theme song so that you can pretend that it's playing every time you walk into the room.)

(Y/n) Malfoy {James}: She's So Gone (You are a Malfoy, and a Gryffindor, so that didn't go so well with the family. You spent your whole life before Hogwarts doing as you were told, following orders of your parents, always not being able to be yourself, but when you went to Hogwarts and you were sorted into Gryffindor; you could finally be yourself, you didn't have to act like a Malfoy. You changed, you'll never be that person again.)

(Y/n) Weasley {Sirius}: Bad Reputation (This song obviously describes you because you do what you want, when you want, how you want. You don't care what anyone thinks. You aim to be yourself, you don't have to please anyone, you aren't afraid of the consequences. You aren't going to change.)
*

remember, you are the rebel Hufflepuff, you follow your own path.*

(Y/n) Snape {Remus}: Human Interaction (Due to you being a metamorphmagus, you are different from the rest of your family, you usually are isolated, you have no one that feels the way you do. You're 'different,' a 'freak,' you don't know how to feel, due to your hair changing color by your emotions you only have contact with your family, and you usually feel so horrible because you're different and no one there understands what its like to be different. Going to Hogwarts will give you that human interaction, you'll feel more, learn emotions you've never felt.)

(Y/n) Potter {Lucius}: Human (You aren't perfect, everyone thinks that they know you. You don't show your feelings to people, but everyone tells you their problems because you 'give good advice,' you used to be able to handle peoples problems because you were just first years so there wasn't that much problems that couldn't easily be solved, however when you started to get older everyone kept coming to you and you kept trying but it was getting too much. You can't help everyone, you can't carry the weight of their world on your shoulders when you have your own issues. You just want to sort out your own problems, just because you have good input doesn't mean that you want to help every single person. You can't be everything for everyone. You are just human after all..)

(Y/n) Dumbledore {Severus}: All I Want You help everyone even the nasty Slytherins "To mend the hearts of everyone that feels alone," this song is both anguished and anthemic, a song that lays woes out on a table but refuses to wallow in them, instead searching for an escape. This creates a theme of needing to take a chance, no matter how high the stakes. You hope to convey to the people that you help that, rather than dwell on your worries and doubts, it's better to simply move forward and progress your life. Always have hope, keep your hope high. But keep your head down low don't expect everything to turn out the way you want it too. But don't stop trying. This is your song because all you want is to help people, and this just makes me think of that. "Live your life for yourself.")