First Kiss✔

James:James and you were sitting and talking about nothing really, you just enjoyed each others company

James:
James and you were sitting and talking about nothing really, you just enjoyed each others company. You were looking at each other for awhile when you slowly leaned in and shared a gentle sweet kiss.

Sirius:
After pranking James, again, you and Sirius ran out to the black lake and laid in the grass. You guys were laughing and when that died down you kissed.

Remus:
It was the night before the full moon and Remus was freaking out because it would be the first time you were coming with him, so you, being shorter than him, got on your tip toes and kissed him to shut him up; and told him if it worries him so much you won't come, to which he thanked you and kissed you again.

Lucius:
Studying in the common room late one night, he put his head in your lap and you thought he was so cute so you kissed him.

Severus:
You and Severus spent most of your free time in the library because it wasn't filled that often, you two could just be together and not have anyone bother you. You were helping Severus look for a book when out of nowhere he leaned down and kissed you. The library now holds a special place in both of your hearts.