Your Info✔

James:
Your house: Gryffindor
Family: Lucius Malfoy- brother
Animagus- Panther (courage/valor/power)
Personality: Confident, open minded, speaks your mind, used to be mean like your brother, but you realized it was wrong so you changed, and your family did not like that, so you are often mistreated by them. Lucius usually refrains from calling you his sister. Fails a few classes. Best class is History of Magic. Enjoys playing a good game of Quidditch with friends.

Sirius:
Your house: Hufflepuff
Family: Arthur Weasley- brother
Animagus- Wolf (powerful instincts/powerful/intelligent)
Personality: Strongly opinionated, right-minded, loud mouthed, cocky, you always tell your honest opinion of others, you can be nice at times but you can also be bitchy (according to James) when someone irritates you. You are basically not your standard Hufflepuff. Doesn't take notes in classes, sometimes doesn't pay attention, but you pass all the tests. Very good in Charms. Enjoys pranking and detention.

Remus:
Your house: Ravenclaw
Family: Severus Snape- brother
Metamorphmagus- a witch or wizard who has the ability to change their appearance at will, without the need for a wand, spell, or potion. Cannot change into an animal (like an Animagus can), but can change their features like changing their nose to resemble a pigs.
Personality: Shy, soft spoken, "weird," not used to human interactions, doesn't really know about your feelings towards people You're used to isolation because you're "different". You don't hate or love anyone (except Severus) but maybe Remus can change that, doesn't seem to have a sense of humor (according to James and Sirius) but you laugh at all Remus' jokes when he makes them. Very good in school, especially Care for Magical Creatures. Enjoys reading and painting.

Lucius:
Your house: Slytherin
Family: James Potter- brother
Personality: You keep to yourself, don't like bullying (or seeing people bully) James, don't show your feelings, you feel like everyone puts their problems on your shoulders, and you feel like you can't be the one who helps everyone, you like to be recognized for your work and all the great things you do. Not really into bullying unless other Slytherins are around. Very good in school, especially DADA. Enjoys the Black Lake and The Forbidden Forest.

Severus:
Your house: Gryffindor
Family: Albus Dumbledore- father
Personality: Smart, honest, stands up for others and yourself, very helpful, gives great advice, nice to every blood status. Very good in school, especially Potions. Enjoys making new friends and helping the Professors with things (even on the weekends).