Chapter 12 (stronger)

Harold was crouching down with his back towards me as usual. I could tell it was him because of his crazy silvery hair and the make out of his spine. I didn't make any noise for I didn't want him to know I was awake. But I was looking around for things I could use to break this cage, that I think was made of bones of some sort. I just hope it wasn't human bones, but honestly I couldn't tell. But you would think it's easy to break bones maybe, but the way I was positioned I couldn't really move.

BAILEYYY!! 

Harold screamed this and stood up. Bailey? Who was he talking about? Then he started to pant really hard.  He's been through something tragic. You could tell. But I didn't know what and I didn't even care I just wanted to be as far away as possible from him.

Oh good morning!

I don't know how i didn't notice but Harold was now face to face with me. He was just staring at me in the cage as if I was his next meal. 

Harold!? Let me out.

Randy!!? -- now tell me why I would do that dear. Then he cocked his head to the side waiting for an answer.

This guy was insane. Who is Randy and Bailey? He still had the cave man instincts. Only he seemed completely out of it this time. A bush rustled behind him to the right and he stood up and left. So I started to push my knees and arms against the bones. I was trying not to make them break in half so he wouldn't hear but I just pushed harder.

*cccrackk*

I crawled out of the cage, and looked for weapons. The only thing I saw was the gun that I heard go off the night before. I grabbed it and turned around to run, but guess who was standing about 20feet from me. Yes, Harold. And I immediately pulled the gun up to face him.

Oh. He said kind of jokingly. Hahaha, Go ahead Bailey!! He yelled.

What-- who the hell is Bailey and Randy? Harold?...

He began to scratch his head really hard and hit his palm on his face. He began rambling and turning around in a circle slowly. Then he stopped and gave me a scary ass glare, as if I did something horrible to him.

Harold. What's going on with you buddy? You were acting perfectly normal the other day?

RANNDY!!! ITS RANDY. MY NAMES RANDY! AND YOUR BAILEY!...

I still had the gun pointed up at him still. I don't know why I would really put it down.

He stopped again and smiled. Pull the trigger Bailey. Come on sweetheart it's okay, mom won't find out okay dear. It's okay sweety pull the trigger. PULL THE TRIGGER!!

Harold was Bai--

Then he charged at me, and the sound of the gun was ringing in my ear.

Ohhh........ no no no no no no no.

Fuck! I felt no emotion and immediately went searching for food and water and all that but couldn't really find anything. I knew that someone would have heard the gun fire off. I searched Harolds body for bullets and found 5. I was planning on going back to the beach for my dad and Jace. I just hope that there are still there and that I didn't take too long.