He's Really Not That Bad

I'm in love with Lucifer. No this is not some guy who happens to be named after him. This is the real Lucifer. Satan, The First Fallen, the Lord of Hell, Devil.... whatever you may call him, its all the same. Except if you call him Death, then the actual Angel of Death gets pretty upset. I mean, I've met him. He's a cool guy, but I think anyone wouldn't want to be mixed up and have someone think you were Lucifer.

I'm not crazy, well I am crazy in love. I know the real truth about him, and yeah, I've accepted who he his and what he's done. Nothing could break the bond that we have. I love him, and I am lucky enough that he loves me back.

I know I'm officially damned, but God had a warped image of Lucifer. Much like most people do now. People just don't know the truth behind his actions. I mean, its not like he started out evil. Hello he was an ANGEL! A higher up angel at that too!

Anyway, I used to be one of you guys. Thinking God is Good and Satan is bad. I didn't know that it isn't all just black and white. I was ignorant of the truth and that ignorance caused me some serious heartache before I could move past it.

Oh, and by the way, he isn't red and has horns on his head. And seriously? A spiked tail? Is that really the best the church could come up with? Its kinda funny. 

But anyway, I love Lucifer. He has my heart and my soul. And I know he's the devil and the fallen angel and all that but,

He's really not that bad.