Where Are They?

The ear obliterating sound of explosions took over the sky. Sally wished more than anything, that she could go home, and for once, have a normal life.

Hi, I'm Sally. 18 years old and I've just received my first car. I've also just had my first crash in it to. It wasn't my fault, honestly! But if you try telling that to the guy that drove straight into me, you won't get anywhere.

So now I'm stuck in the hospital, not the place you would choose to be on your birthday.

It has been said on the radio that a thing, something not normal has been spotted. It was the one and only thing that people were talking about. I mean, the things that go around Facebook are ridiculous like how people have started to go swimming. But now, this was all that was going on all the possibilities are endless, of what this creature might be, and of it's the only one of it's kind.

People have had the craziest ideas like a war was going to start! Even that they were going to take over the world! Thanks to the nutty people the concern has been lowered, so people have been aloud to do more dangerous stuff, such as younger people drinking, or driving without lessons. That's where my part comes in.