One

"Excuse me, is this table empty?"

"Oh, yes sure. I have finished." A man who let his table for a woman who had just come and held her coffee was walking out from the coffee shop. As the woman sat on the table, she had not stop looking at the man until he opened the door and lost in to the crowd. 

The woman who had brunette hair with pixie hair style opened her material book. It was 12 p.m, a break from her work. She worked at  a big company across the street and she remembered that this Friday she would get a test from her Master's class. She was taking a class for her Master degree in English Language Teaching.

She opened some material books as she heard the rain was coming and she sighed.

"Oh, God. I should have brought an umbrella." She complained to herself. London. It always gets a sudden rain. She then continued to read her book and remembered that she should tell her boss where she was. After texting she dug deep into her books.

**

As the night came she called it a beautiful time for groceries shopping. The woman who had finished one of the reports her boss asked went out from her office at 7 p.m. The night was still a bit crowd after the heavy rain just one hour ago. 

"Excuse me, where can I get a bunch of scallion?" The woman asked as she came towards one of the shopkeepers at the supermarket she visited.

"There you are, three aisles from here. It is near the meat section." The shopkeeper smiled and she thanked her. She walked through the aisles and looked at someone familiar at the meat section. She looked closer and she was kind of afraid to greet him. 

The man looked at her as she was staring at him. The man narrowed her forehead. The man who was wearing an engineer uniform and a big brown special pair of shoes with his in shape body stood firm. He didn't say anything until the woman realised that she was staring at him.

"Oh sorry. It was just, I am looking for lamb." The woman got awkward moment and walked around to the different area as she remembered that she looked for a bunch of scallion not lamb.

"What are you doing???" She wondered herself as she found the scallion and took some bunch and walked towards the cashier. 

**

"Amanda!" Someone called the woman who was sitting on her bench at the park in a cold afternoon. She was waiting for her test time at 4 p.m. It was a bit cloudy and windy. She wore a three layers of clothes. She turned her face around and looked for a person who had just called her.

"Mia!" her new friend at the Uni. She walked towards Amanda and sat beside her. Mia was from Mexico and had a scholarship in the same major that Amanda was in. Mia had a long black hair and round face. Her big eyes showed an excitement about meeting Amanda.

"I have been looking for you for minutes. I thought you were at the library." She talked with her heavy English-Mexican accent.

"No. I wanted to find some new atmosphere. I chose here."

"Hey, do you know that this park lead to another campus block? I heard that it was the Faculty of Science building. So, you may meet and see some of Science students here." Mia shrugged and she took out her material books. 

"I had some questions for you." Mia continued. 

"Isn't it better if we enter our class now since it was 3.45 minutes? I didn't realise that the time flew fast."

"Well, I'm in." Then they walked into the building to their class.

As the test went well and Amanda got frustrated, then she asked Mia to visit one of her boss friend's coffee shop near the Uni. Mia said yes as she didn't have anything to do after the class. They walked together to the coffee shop. As Mia ordered the coffee for them, Amanda tried to find the comfortable place for both of them as well. She found the best place at the corner and it was by the window. Mia came towards her and brought their order.

"A cup of Piccolo. I wonder that you are too frustrated after the test."

"Oh, well. I am. In fact, I had no idea why I lost some of my thoughts to fill out the test."

"Are you falling in love?"

"What? No! Our life is not always about love."

"But some of our life were ended and ruined by love, remember Romeo and Juliet, Titanic, and other classic films about it."

"Well, maybe." Amanda shrugged and she took a sip of her coffee. London rained again outside and they both got along well that afternoon to talk about some things. 

As the afternoon changed into evening, Amanda asked to leave. Mia nodded and they both walked outside together and walked to the separated ways. 

Amanda walked down to her flat that she had been living for the last three years and went to the second floor. As she approached her door, she took a look around and found a package. It questioned her as she thought there was no one except she and an old lady lived at the same floor.

She wondered that an empty flat had finally taken over by someone else. The flat number which the door was right in front of her was 6. She wondered and got the idea to knock the door and helped the package be accepted by someone inside. If there was someone inside, it could be an introduction time for her.

"Excuse me." Amanda knocked the door as she lifted up the package and put her smiled on her face. She knocked for the second time and she was surprised by whom she was looking at.

"You?" Amanda questioned and closed her mouth.

"Me?" The man smiled a bit and questioned himself.

"Yes, you. Oh no, I mean. There was a package outside your flat and you may need it as soon as you may think you want to have it." Amanda smiled shyly and played with her hair bangs. 

"Oh. Okay, thank you!" The man held the package as Amanda gave him. She walked to her flat and looked to the man's door. The man had finally closed his door. She rolled her eyes as she never thought that she would have a new neighbor that she just finally met. In addition, he was the man she met in a week in two different places. However, they did not even at her hallway flat.