rules;

hello !! these are the rules to my one-shot book.
if you've read my other one-shot book, it's about haikyuu!!, you already know my writing style. but i'd like to make the one-shots more tidier.
go check that out if you like haikyuu ;]
so i'm starting over with some rules first.

1; don't be shy to request!
i don't bite, considering i'm a bit shy around new people :-) please ask for requests. i'm free to do them.

2; i've never read the manga before, so if you want to request a boy from the manga, you have to be specific about his personality, appearance, age, etc.

3; i don't do lemons, sorry. i can do lime but it's rare for me to do that. request lime if you want, but i don't want this one-shot story to be all about limes.

4; if you see a spelling error or something that's incorrect, please correct anything in the comments. i'll be sure to edit them.

5; i'm able to do personal requests. i can do both boy and girl one-shots. feel free to request anything you desire! etc. girl x girl, boy x boy.

that's all you basically need to know :-)
once school starts for me, that'll be about 2 weeks from today, i won't update as frequently. i'll update on the weekdays if i'm lucky.

characters i'm mostly doing one-shots on;
dazai osamu
atsushi nakajima
doppo kunikida
akika yosano
rampo edogawa
kenji miyazawa
jinnichiro tanizaki
naomi tanizaki
chuya nakahara
ryunosuke akutagawa
ichiyou higuchi
kyoka izumi

these are are all of the main characters that appear a lot.
you can request anyone else i didn't name.
i hope you enjoy my one-shots!