Chapter 13

"Law denied." Ronnie says and I smile as I look at Chris. He smiles at me then leans over and kisses my cheek. "Alright next business. Heirs to the pack." Ronnie says and my eyes go wide.

"Well... Katelyn is pregnant." Kellin says as he looks at his wife with a smile on his face. I smile at the two then look at Chris. He is looking at me with a look saying I-Want-Pups. I smile at him, and he smiles at me. 

I want pups as well. Having a family with Chris would be awesome. "How about you two? Do you plan on having heirs soon?" Ronnie asks and I smile at him. 

"I hope so." I say, and Chris nods with what I am saying. Ronnie smiles then slams down his hammer thing. Chris and I stand up, and start to walk out of the room. "Wait! Vic, Chris, and Adriana please stay in here. We have to talk over some things." he says and I look at Chris.

'I don't know what this is about.' Chris says over mind link. I sigh then turn around and look at King Ronnie. Slowly I walk over to the table and sit down next to Chris. He smiles at me a little and grabs my hand under the table. 

I smile a little at him, then look at King Ronnie. "What do you need?" I ask, and he gives me  nice smile. 

"Vic has no mate. There are a certain few who are born with no mate, and have to choose a Luna. With this being said... this pack needs a Luna. So until Vic actually falls in love again, you are stand in Luna. You will help run both of these packs." he says and my eyes go wide. 

"What does that mean? I can't be in both places at once!" I say and he laughs a little. 

"Yes I know, but if there is ever anything that the Luna needs to be there for, in this pack you will be there." he says and I nod my head. 

"Ronnie she doesn't need to do that. She is already stressed enough with the Motionless Moon pack." Vic says, and he shakes his head. 

"She was the Luna of this pack already. You don't leave your pack helpless when you are a Luna." he says, and I nod my head. 

"Alright Ronnie. I will do my best, but because I am the rightful Luna of Motionless Moon pack I WILL put them first." I say, and he nods his head. 

"Understood." he says, and I give him a kind smile then look at Chris. He didn't seem bothered at all which is good because I don't want him to be mad at me. He meets me eyes and smiles. 'I can't wait to see how you handle this.' he says over mind link and I glare at him. 

'What? Think I can't handle it?'

'What no! I was just saying that because, if you do this well I will know you will be a great Luna and Mother of our pups.' he says with his eyes going wide. A small smile goes onto my face as I lean down and peck his lips. 

He laughs a little and shakes his head. "What did we just miss?" Ronnie asks and I smirk as I look at Chris. 

He looks at me, and shakes his head. "Nothing." he says and I nod my head. 

"Alrighty then. You guys can leave, and I am going home to see Willow." Ronnie says as he gets up, and walks out of the room. I smile then grab Chris's hand and walk out. He follows me happily, and I smile as we walk into the living room. 

"So. How did it go?" Tony asks and I smile at him. 

"Fine, but until Vic puts on his big boy panties and get a new girl; Adriana is your Luna, and our Luna." Chris says, and Tony's eyes go wide. My smile grows as I hold back a laugh. 

Tony was holding in a laugh till Vic came out of the room, and he just lost it. I look at Tony, and start to laugh as well. "What did I miss?"

"Big boy panties!" Tony yells through his laughs and I start to laugh harder because of the face Vic pulls.

"What?" he asks looking at Chris, and he just shrugs making Tony and I start to laugh harder. I fall to my knees holding my stomach, and trying to breathe through my laughs. Tony grips onto my shoulder as he falls to his knees as well. 

"I think Tony broke our Luna." Chris says and I take a deep breath. 

"Fuck off." I say as I keep taking deep breaths. Chris and Vic laugh as they watch Tony, and I be idiots. 

"I should go get my brother, because after this he might have no mate. He's not breathing." Vic says, and my laughs start again. 

"Great, and now I might lose mine." he says and I choke a little as I laugh. I roll over onto my stomach and take deep breaths as I slowly raise myself from the ground. "T-T-Tony I hate you." I say as I take a deep breath. 

He giggles and sits up then looks at me. "Sorry n-n-not sorry." he says trying to breathe. I hold up to Chris and he helps me stand up. I lay my head down on his chest, and keep taking deep breaths. "Tony? You okay now? The kids not gonna lose their mother are they?" Mike asks as he walks over to Tony. 

"Y-Yeah. T-t-they are s-s-stuck with m-me." he says gasping for air. I giggle then close my eyes as I lean back against Chris, and he wraps his arms around me. 

"Well that was fun."

"Yup."