Chapter 14

"Home!" I yell as I get out of the car, and fall to my knees. I can hear Chris and Ryan laughing at me meaning that Josh was still asleep in the car.

"I'm glad that she does this here, and not at the Pierced Moon pack." RyanAshley says, and I smile a little.

"Yeah. So am I. Now I need to go make sure Ricky didn't lose all of our money." Chris says and I can hear him walk off. I look at Ashley, and see that she is staying at the backseat of the car with her thinking face on. Uh oh. Josh is in trouble.

Slowly I stand up, and start to walk off. I reach the front door of the pack house, then walk in. The walls were always painted a really dark grey, but I don't remeber there being candle wax, and picture frames everywhere.

I look around a little more, and can't help but to laugh at what I see. Apparently Josh got out of the car before me, and walked inside, and now he and the rest of the guys are waisting for me. They all look kinda kick ass though.

"Hey guys." I say smiling as I walk over to them. Ricky smiles at me, and so does Ghost. Ryan kept his I don't give a fuck look on his face, and Josh waves.

"Hi Ari. How was the trip?" Ghost asks.

"Good, but now I am the Luna of two packs. Long story I will have Gerard show you all in a minute." I say, and they all nods their head besides Josh.

"It's bull shit, but we have to listen to King Ronnie." he says, and I nod my head sighing.

"Well then." Ricky says laughing a little. I nod my head, then look around.

"What happened to the pack house?" I ask, and Ghost starts to laugh.

"Well my witch and vampire side are no longer dormant. I tried to do a spell and it didn't work." he says and I start to laugh. He really did all of this with one spell? "I know it's bad. Gerard is going to clean it up. I did it this morning." he says, and I shake my head.

"Where is she anyways?" I ask.

"Frank started throwing up, which is normal but because he is a vampire it was bloody so they had to walk away to make sure they didn't gross to many people out." he says, and I nod my head.

I take a deep breath then look around. "There is a new smell. Why is there a new smell?" I ask looking around. Ricky looks down at the ground and Ryan wraps an arm around him. I scrunch up my eyebrows, then just look at them.

"Are you?" I ask looking at them.

Slowly Ricky looks up at me with a smile, then he nods his head. A smile grows on my face as I look at him. "Really?" I ask and he nods his head as I walk over to him.

I raise my hand to his stomach then look him in the eyes. He nods his head, and I place my hand on his stomach. I feel the baby's little heartbeat... or heartbeats? "There are two." I say, and he eyes go wide.

One of the babies move, making me smile. "Both are healthy. I believe you are about... a month along, and have about three months left." I say. Both Ryan and Ricky nod their heads as they look at me.

I take away my hand then look at Josh. "Go talk to Chris. Make sure we are set up enough that we can handle Ricky being out of commission for the next three months." I say. He nods his head then heads to Chris's office.

"Wow. You are prepared!" Ryan says, and I nod my head.

"Vic's mom loved me. She taught me how to see and know how the babies are doing. How to hear the heartbeat." I said, and he nods his head. I look at Ghost then sigh.

"Go find one of your Dad's. There are something's Ricky needs to learn as male pregnancies are different that female." I say. He nods then goes to find either Gerard or Frank.

"Be ready. It's not always fun to be having a baby." I say, and he nods his head.

"Yes ma'am." he says saluting me.