Chapter 15

"I can't believe Ricky is going to have pups before me." Chris says, and I look at him weird. "What?" he asks. 

"Why does that matter?" I say turning to him. "Our oldest pup is still going to be Alpha." I say making him look me in the eyes. 

"I know... I just always thought I would have kids first. Weird I know." he says pulling me into his lap, making me straddle him. His hands rest on my hips, and I wrap my arms around his neck. 

"Well... we could try to not be to far behind him." I say, and Chris smirks. His arm wraps around my waist a little tighter, and I am pulled even closer to him than before. 

"Why that sounds like a great idea Luna." he says then flips us over so he is on top. I laugh then take off my shirt. 

"Oh I'm so happy to be home." 

%*%Some Time Later*%*

I walk downstairs, and smile as I see Gerard standing there talking to Devin. I look around then run up behind Gerard, and jump on his back. "Geeee!" I yell happily, and he laughs. 

"Hey there pup." he says and I pout. 

"I'm not a pup, you wanker!" I say, and he look at me over his shoulder with a serious look on his face.  

"Be talking to Oli lately?" he asks, and I shake my head sadly. 

"No. Not since he fell." I say as I slip off his back. Gerard looks at me with a sad look on his face. 

"I know. I shouldn't have asked." he says and I shake my head. 

"No... it's not your fault. He made one mistake, and now he is a fallen angel; who wont talk to me." I say looking down at my feet. Gerard sighs, and we go quiet for a moment till we hear someone clear their throat. "Who's Oli?" Ghost asks and my eye go wide.

"We had one more person in our friend group. A good friend of Andy's. His name was Oli, and he became like an older brother to me. That is till he made a mistake, and Chris; Andy's father banished him. He fell." I say, and Gerard sighs again. 

"Still holding that over Chris's head?" he asks and I glare at him. 

"Yes! I hold that over Andy as well. He did it to, but didn't get cast down because he was the prince!" I snap, and Gerard looks down to his feet. 

"I'm sorry Adrianna. I have been trying to find him." Andy's voice says all the sudden. I turn around and see him standing there looking at me. I take a deep breath. As much as I love Andy I love Oli that much more. 

He was nowhere close enough to be a mate, but close enough to be family. 

"Any luck?" Gerard asks. 

"No. He hid himself well after his judgement." he says and I laugh. 

"He always was good at that, but I know where he is at. No I will not tell you." I say, and Andy's eyes go wide. 

"I thought you said you haven't talked to him since he fell!"  he says, and I roll my eyes. 

"I haven't! I haven't talked to him in a year and a half!" I shout. "but I did talk to him the day of his judgement. He doesn't want me to contact him unless I need his help." I say, and Andy sighs. 

"Fine. I have to go." he says then disappears. 

I roll my eyes then look at Gerard. "We have to talk about this!" he says. 

"No we dont, and we won't. I am NOT going to talk about him unless I need to. Now I have to go as well." I say then walk off with tears in my eyes. 

I missed Oli. 

I missed my brother. 

I hold back the tears, and walk outside then over to the garden. Once I get there I sit down, and pull out my phone. I go into gallery, and pull up a photo of him. I took this photo the last time we got to just hand out. 

I was standing to his side then randomly took a photo of him. He had his little smile on his face, and dopey eyes. His thick wild hair covered by a black snapback, and a black tank top on.  

"Miss you Oli

"Miss you Oli." I whisper then put my phone away. I have to get over this, and know that he is going to be there when I really need him. 

Till then?

I will not talk about him. I may think about him, but I won't talk about him. 

It hurts to much. 

It hurt to much to know that he was casted down. 

Because of me.