Chapter 5: Angles, Witches, and Vampires oh My

Ashley Costello plays Chris's little sister! In the previous chapters her name was Lisa, but now it's Ashley. 

"Chris!" I yell as I jump onto our bed and straddle him. He groans as he grabs my hips and holds me still. 

"Please... for your own good don't jump on my like that Adrianna." Chris growls out. I smirk and leans down connecting our lips. Chris kisses me back and I smile into the kiss.  After a few minutes Chris and I pull away from one another smiling. "You're so beautiful." he says as he moves a piece of hair out of my eyes and his other hand gently runs up and down my leg. 

"Thank you." I say as I lean down and peck his lips. Chris smiles again and I laugh as I roll onto the bed. Chris puts his arm around my waist and pulls me into his chest as we just lay there and cuddle. 

"What do you want to do today?" Chris asks me. I look up at him and start to think about it. Ashley was saying something about a huge pack dinner tonight so I should probably help her. I told her I like to cook and she seemed really excited to possibly get some help.  

"I think I am going to help Ashley in the kitchen today." I say. Chris smiles at me and nods his head. 

"She is going to love you helping her. She always complains about being the only one who cooks around here." he says. I laugh then start to get up. Chris's grip gets tighter on me, as he pulls me back into his chest. 

"No. We can lay here for a little while longer." he says making me laugh as he cuddles farther into my neck. I kiss the top of his head then take in a deep breath.  

"Chris we have to actually get up!" I whine. Chris sighs then lets me go. I sit up and jump out of bed then walk into the bathroom shaking my hips a little more than normal. I hear Chris let out a deep growl and I hold back a laugh as I shut the door. 

I strip off my clothes and jump into the shower. The hot water running down my body as I grab the bar of soap and start to wash off all the dirt. Then I do the same with my hair. Once I felt like I was actually clean I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I walk into Chris and I's room and smile when I see that Chris is still laying on the bed in his boxers.

Damn he looks hot. 

I smile as I roll my eyes and head to our closet. Ryan Ashley got me a bunch of clothes and I love all of them. I pick out my outfit slowly as I looked over all my new cloths. My pants were black with little white crosses on them, and a gap into the thighs; only connected by a clamp. A dark red crop top with spaghetti strapped tank top, and red high heels with black laces, and small black spikes.  

"Wow you look good

"Wow you look good." Chris says as he sits up on the bed. 

"Thank you! I think so to." I say as I twirl a little bit. Chris gets off the bed and walks over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close as he leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back and I wrap my arms around his neck. 

Chris's hands slowly move down to my thighs then he picks me up. I wrap my legs around him as we walk over to the bed. Slowly Chris lays me down and crawls on top of me; never breaking the kiss. 

My grip gets tighter on him and I pull him closer if even possible. His hands travel up to my sides and I can feel the small explosions go off everywhere he touched my skin. His hands get closer and closer to my breasts, so I pull away. "Alright! I have to go help your sister! Go get dressed and hang out with your boy crush." I say as I push him of me. 

He rolls to his side and I get off the bed fixing my clothes. "What?" Chris asks sounding confused. I look back at him and see he was looking at me with a raise eyebrow and a serious look.  

"Josh. Go hang out with Josh." I say and his eyes go wide. I laugh then walk out of the room leaving Chris behind. I hurry into the kitchen so Chris can't come get me then see Ashley standing there cooking. "Hey." I say trying to get myself together. 

Ash looks up and gives me a huge smile. Her red and black hair was up in a bun and she had no makeup on. "Hey. You look good." she says gesturing to my outfit. 

"Thank you." I say as I walk over to her and look at what she is cooking. She is cooking spaghetti. "Oh this looks good. What do you need me to do?" I ask looking at her. 

"Could you please cut up the onions?" she asks with a smile. I roll my eyes knowing that she was just trying to save her own eyes. 

"Yeah sure." I say as I look at the recipe and see that I have to cut up four jumbo onions. I grab them and a knife and start to cut them all up. I was about half done with the first one when my eyes started to kill me. "God I need to talk to the witches about a spell to protect my eyes when I cook." I say blinking a few times. 

"Wait!" Ashley says stopping dead in her tracks. "You talk to witches?" she asks me. I give her a weird look and nod my head. 

"Yeah, when I was little I would go on runs by myself in the forest and outside of my territory. There I met Gerard. He and his brother Mikey are half witch half vampire. Plus the only reason the werewolves even exist is because of the witches." I say as I start to cut the onions again. 

"Really... and they never hurt you?" she asks. I scoff and shake my head.

"No! Gerard wouldn't hurt a fly. Actually they taught me and showed me that vampires and witches and angles really aren't all that bad. I actually know the prince of angels and witches. His name is Andy. His mom the Queen of angles name is Amy. She is really nice, and her mate the King of Witches name is Chris. He is also really nice." I say to her. 

"Wow. We were always taught that all the other species were bad, and to stay away from them." Ashley says. 

"So was I. I was so scared of Gerard when I first met him. Then we talked all day, and became really good friends." I explain. She smiles a little and sets her knife down. "So you think it's wrong to have a mate from another kind?" she asks looking at me. 

"No. Not at all." I say as I start into the third onion.

"I have to tell you something, but you CAN NOT tell Chris." she says turning to me. I stop cutting up the onion and look her in the eye. 

"What?" I ask her. 

"I met my mate! His name was Craig, and he was so nice to me the one day I got to meet him... but hes a vampire." she whispers to me. 

"Go after him." I shrug, but she shakes her head. 

"C-chris wouldn't like that! He is very closed minded." she says playing with her hands. I give her a warm smile and shake my head. 

"I can talk to him. He is my mate, and we agreed to talk about things. Just let me talk to him." I say. She nods as we go back to cooking. This conversation is going to be fun.