Chapter 30 Purgatory Part 3 - Gleam of Dawn

'The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day

'The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day.'

I had a difficult start in life and my life was heading in the wrong direction fast, until Elena instilled in me a drive to succeed. To cope with flash backs of my traumatic childhood by controlling every aspect of my adult life. I have taken what Elena taught me a step further, I strive for perfection. Music, playing the piano is no different.

I can't get back to sleep after nightmares, so I get up and play the piano. I need something technically challenging, something that I can lose myself in until I restore my equilibrium after a moment of self revelation. I sought Ana's consent, I was careful when administering the belt strap not to cut into her skin, but I missed her reservations to pain. In her eyes, I was like the sadistic bully of my nightmares.

I select 'Gaspard de la Nuit', by Maurice Ravel. The Scarbo movement is considered to be one of the most difficult solo piano pieces ever written, reflecting the nightmarish mood of the poem it's based on. It reflects my torment this evening.

In my business life, I have learnt to read people, to present the case for what is mutually beneficial and induce them to sign a deal that I want

In my business life, I have learnt to read people, to present the case for what is mutually beneficial and induce them to sign a deal that I want. Under Elena's expert tutelage, I've mastered techniques to give a woman immense sexual pleasure. I've gone on to become a practitioner of BDSM.

I've practiced BDSM on Anastasia. A twenty one year old virgin and been with her like my last fifteen subs. The difference is that my former subs were sexually active and had experience fulfilling the desires of a Dominant.

With the benefit of hindsight I expected Ana to be like any intelligent twenty one year old that does extensive research and talk to me freely about any concerns she had. I did not expect her to willingly place herself in a situation that she did not want to be in. BDSM requires complete trust from both parties. As I used the belt I had complete trust that she would use the safe word and end any situation that made her remotely uncomfortable.

I don't blame her for walking away from our arrangement because the belt was that gave fifteen subs enormous pleasure was too much for ingénue Ana.