chapter 1

B R O O K L Y N

"Conor! Get back here! That's really not funny. I need those!" Conor, my best friend, is currently running off with my clothes. I slept at his last night and needed a shower this morning. I'm currently running around in a towel, chasing Conor, who has my clothes.

"Get back here!" I decided to stop chasing him because it was no use. Knowing my clumsiness I would have slipped or something. I just decided to go back to Conor's room.

As I was about to step through the door I saw Jack. My heart started beating faster. He smiled at me.
"What's Conor doing now? Taken your clothes again?" You could say this happened often. Well, whenever I sleep at Conor's. He does it to wind me up.

"Yeah. I can't be assed to chase him to get them back. I'm too tired for that! I'm surprised you're even up." Its 10 o' clock on a Sunday. Jack isn't usually awake until around 1 or 2 in the afternoon!
"You kinda woke me up..." Shit.
"Sorry about that... It's just I- umm- it's Conor's fault." I hate myself for not being able to speak properly around Jack.

"Aww look at those two! Brook can barely speak. Jack's so totally in love with her." I heard Anna from down the hallway, talking to Conor.
"Conor, can I please have my clothes. It's very cold and I don't want to risk dropping my towel. Especially not here."
"Jack would like that." Conor half whispered.
"I heard that."
"You were meant to." I'm pretty sure both me and Jack went a bright shade of red.

After another ten minutes of persuading from me, Jack and Anna, I got my clothes back. I chucked on my underwear then jeans and my tshirt. We're leaving in about 20 minutes so that's enough time for me to do my hair. I didn't do too much with it, just braided it. There's no need for anything too fancy when you go to a cinema. No one will see you becuse it's dark and they're paying more attention to the film.

Well it's not as easy as that with conor. Considering he's on YouTube and quite popular, he's got fans. It's not often we go out and don't get stopped by a fan. But I don't mind it because they notice me too, considering I'm on Conor's channel a fair amount.

~

Conor told me to be ready by 11 and he's not even ready himself.
"Just gotta do my hair." I walked downstairs to wait for him and nearly walked into Jack.
"S-sorry. I umm- yeah." Why am I always so awkward around him?
"It's fine. I'm used to it." Let's just say I accidentally bump into Jack a lot!

It's not our fault we're constantly looking at our phones and not where were going.
"When you guys leaving?" Conor ran down the stairs.
"Now I guess... Are you finally ready?"
"Yeah." Conor walked towards us and put his arm around me.

"Is this meant to be like a date or something?" Jack asked.
"Nope. Not a chance. We're just friends." There's no possible way this could be a date. Me and Conor promised we would never date each other. We're just best friends and we don't want to ruin our friendship.

With Jack on the other hand... Conor couldn't care less if I dated Jack.
"You sure about that?" Conor's hand moved to my waist now.
"We're just friends! Can we please go now?" I'm starting to get a little impatient. I also want to get away from Jack before I end up saying something stupid or bumping into him again.

"Okay see ya!" Me and Conor went to walk away. Jack coughed. We turned around and Jack had his arms held out in front of him. Of course I had to hug him. I moved towards his arms and he wrapped me in a big warm Jack hug, the hugs I like best! Finally me and Conor got to leave.

~

We arrived at the cinema and Conor decided to buy tickets. We're watching the secret life of pets. I bought us both popcorn and drinks. We walked into the cinema room it would be screening in and sat in our seats. The adverts had just started so we could chat for a little while.

"I swear to god if you use the yawn and put your arm around me thing, I'm leaving!" We heard the person in front of us shout to who I'm guessing is her date.
"Same goes to you Conor." I looked at him. We just laughed.

"I'm sure Jack would use that on you if you two ever came here together." Conor knows I like Jack and he knows what Jack thinks of me but won't tell me.
"Haha, so very funny..." I said in the most sarcastic voice I could possibly use.

The movie finally started and me and Conor stopped talking to watch the film. Around halfway through, I was feeling a little tired so I moved closer to Conor and put my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and I could feel myself falling asleep, but I didn't. It was an amazing movie and I would quite happily watch it ten million more times.

~

On the car ride back, me and Conor talked about anything and everything. We were nearly home and Conor stopped talking so I fell asleep. Its only 1 in the afternoon and already I'm tired! It was a nice short nap.

~

I was slightly awake when we got back. I heard Conor get out the car and open my door. He unclipped my seatbelt and picked me up. I felt him carry me to the house and walk inside.
"Aww, is she asleep." That was definitely Jack.
"Yeah."

"She's actually so cute when she's sleping." Jack thinks I'm cute when I sleep. Internally hyperventilating.
"Yeah, she is." I heard Conor take me upstairs and walk into a room. He placed me ever so carefully onto what I'm guessing is his bed and sat next to me. I felt someone else come and sit on the bed and guessed it was either Jack or Anna.

"Should we wake her up." Conor asked.
"No. I'm tired." I replied.
"I don't think so. Somehow I think she's already awake." Jack laughed. I opened my eyes and looked at them. They were both sat in front of me.
"Tired by any chance?"
"Just a little bit. I'm surprised you're not... Considering you don't like wake up until like 12 on weekends... So like, yeah." I'm talking about Jack.

"Maybe even later." Conor added.
"Im not that bad!" Jack defended himself.
"You are."
"At least it's not as bad as Conor stealing my clothes every single time I fucking come round here."
"I think he just wants to see you naked. I think you like her Conor. But you can't like her like that. For more reasons than one." Well Jack's just messed with my mind. There's only one reason I can think of as to why he can't like me.

(A/n) hey guys! Welcome to my new fanfiction... hope you enjoy this just as much as the series I just finished! Have fun reading :) xxxx

(This fanfic was confusing slightly... yes I'm back with these.)