chapter 28

B R O O K L Y N

Me and Jack were together for a very long time. We told everyone about us being together and all our fans were happy. Jack asked me to marry him and I of course said yes. We moved to a new house and lived there together. It was so much fun living with Jack and we still get to see the boys every day!

Both of us decided we wanted kids quite young. That meant we started trying for a baby. I got pregnant fairly quick. 9 months later, we had our own little baby boy. Then I got pregnant again and we had a girl. Our family was getting quite big.

Our little girl Baylee and our little boy Brandon, were 3 and 4 when we got married. The wedding was a big ceremony and all our family and friends came. I had a lot of bridesmaids and we had so much fun. If I could go back to that day then I would...

~

Our life was like a blur, passing before our eyes. Before we knew it, there was a dog in the house! We got a collie and named her Biscuit. She was a beautiful dog and the kids loved her.

Me and Jack are now continuing with our lives like normal. No one ever speaks of the past to us and no one mentions the break up we had. We now live in a fairly big house in the nice ish part of London. Our friends visit us regularly and we make sure to take the kids away at least once a year.

Being with Jack Maynard, means I couldn't wish for a better life! He loves me and I love him. We all love each other! Everything is going absolutely perfect. I now know, that will never change...

(A/n) so that's the end of this one. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :) look out for my next fanfiction which is kind of a sequel to this but not really... it's a conor maynard fanfic as a change to all the jack ones I've done... there will also be a sequel to the Conor fanfic :) enjoy! Xx

(This fanfic was way more cringy than i remember!)