Message from Author

This is my very first fan fiction. I am proud of my work but I am in need of some constructive criticism. I am not good with spelling or grammar and I am sorry for that in advance. If you see anything point it out. There might be some major character deaths in the future so you have been warned. Since, I am going to start school around in August, I might not update as much. I am sorry for that in advance too. I do not understand Levi or Erwin much as a character and have gone through Tumblr and asked for help. But I am still in need of help so if you want to comment about lines which the character acted a certain way or said that didn't match what you think Levi or Erwin would act, please let me know.

This story takes place after levi joined the survey corp. Part of it will take place after the fall of maria but before the battle of Trost.  The characters will meet Mikasa and Armin, maybe Eren. This is still in the works so it might change. 

I would love to thank, ZedsDead1001 and Ask-Your-Captain-Levi for helping me with Levi and Erwin. I also would like to thank ZedsDead1001 with my grammar and helping me when I was stuck. I would like to thank my real life friends who proof read my story and encourages me to continue working on it when I am stuck. If it wasn't for them it wouldn't be as great as it is now. And Thank you for reading my work.