Introduction

"Get lost Rohan! Let me sleep" I pulled my blanket over my head, trying to catch on some more sleep.

Rohan again pulled the blanket away from me "Oh Sleeping beauty! Look at the time."

"Errgg... Go away! Dont you have some better work to do" I said, tossing to the other side. I hate it when someone disturbs me from my beauty sleep.

"Ok then... but I thought you would be coming to college today. After all its your first day today. But never mind Princess; you can go back to your beauty sleep" Rohan said, getting up from my bed.

"Oh shit! College! I totally forgot! Dumbo!! Couldnt you wake me up earlier!" I literally jumped out of my bed, throwing my pillow at him, and went straight to the bathroom to have a bath.

"Oh really! You should be thanking me that I came early! huh" I heard him say sarcastically but didn't reply at the moment. "Hey and by the way, how was Shimla? Had fun?"

"Ohh Shimla was awesome dude. Will update you on the way to college."

Lets have a formal introduction.

I'm Ishika Malhotra, 17 yrs old, slim and of average height, and people say that I'm beautiful. I make friends quite easily, thanks to my chirpy nature, but this dosent go quite well with my childhood best friend, Rohan Kapoor. He has always been very protective of me. He himself was a heartthrob in school, and being in the cricket and football team, he was quite popular too. And to top that, he had the looks to die for, which made girls drool after him. But one thing about Rohan that I totally adore is that, although he would flirt shamelessly, he wasn't a player.

Now coming back to the present, me and Rohan have joined the same college, so that we could travel together and be together. Our college has already started last week but since I was on a holiday with my family (to Shimla), today is my first day.

I quickly got ready for college, my body still aching due the travelling. I dressed up in black skinny jeans and a blue top, held my bag in one hand, took an apple from the dining table and shooted out of the door. "Bye Mom! I'm leaving"

Mom came rushing the door to say "First have your breakfast and then go. Common in"

I refused her saying I didnt want to be late and rushed off.

***************