Some more shopping!

"What the hell was that Ishika?" Rohan stormed into my room, full of anger.

I got a little scared seeing his angry face, already knowing that what I had done was silly. And he had all the right to demand an answer.

"But Rohan, why did u refuse to come with me. You know naa I cant take Mom-Dad for the shopping. Who else would I go with?"

"We could have talked it out Ishika. Was that a way to react?" His voice raising with every word he said.

I tried to make a puppy dog face and said "I know I should'nt have done that. I'm sorrryyy." 

"Does that even justify what you did? I was looking like a bloody mad man running after the ric." He banged his fist on the wall. 

My heart starting pumping like crazy. "Roh.. Rohan please try to understand.. I.. I.."

"What's the problem kids? Rohan, why are u so angry beta?" We both snapped our heads in the direction of the door, where my Mom was just enetering the room, with her face looking worried.

"Ishika.. what happened baby? Why is Rohan shouting on you? What did you do now?" 

I didnt know what to answer and besides, I knew Mom would yell more than Rohan when she'll know what I had just done. 

"Oh nothing much aunty. Ermm.. We're just practising for the.. college play." I snapped my head up when he said this. Did I hear it right? Maybe yes, because I saw Mom's face relax, and smiling at Rohan. 

"Oh college play. When is it? Ishika, you didnt tell me anything about it." Mom said looking at me. Now how was I supposed to answer that? I was searching a place to hide my face into. 

"Ermm. Next week aunty.. its next week" Woow.. why to worry when you have such a lovely friend as your saviour. :D

"And here I was worried that you both are fighting. I thought again Ishika must have done something silly. We all know how kiddish she gets at times!" Mom said, pulling my cheeks playfully.

I gave a forced smile to her, after which, she got up to leave. "I'm making sandwiches for both of you. Come down after some time. ok?"

Mom went and I rushed towards him, wrapping him in a hug, smiling from ear to ear, "Thank God! You saved my life buddy! I knew it. I just knew it! You cant be angry with me for long! You're such a sweetheart!"

He held my shoulders and moved away from me, "That was just for your Mom."

I put both my hands on my ears, "Achhaa Sorryy yaar. OK. I know I'm kiddish! And I cant help that."

He shot me a look, "Thats a good way to apologise!"

I immediately corrected myself, "Ok. I'll change that. I know I'm kiddish! And I'll try to improve that. Better now?"

"Nopes. Still not convinced." He said.

"What else then? Errmmm.. Ok. I'll buy you a nice gift. Great choice, isnt it?" I asked excitedly.

"Are you trying to bribe me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Sort of!" I shrugged.

He thought for a minute, then said, "Nopes! Not this time. Add something else."

I knew he's playing with me now, so I purposely added with a sad face, "OK then, what else can I do. I'll go and tell Mom that Rohan is angry with me. And he isn't even waiting for the sandwiches."

I started walking past him, he came back running after me to the door, blocking my way. "Hey, wait wait wait! The fight was between you and me naa. Why are dragging the innocent sandwiches in this." Hahaha.. this had to work. I knew my bestie could give up everything, but not his cravings for delicacies!