Author's Note

Helloo people! Sorry to disappoint u but this isnt an update. But hello.. no pressing that back button right now. At least read it fully. It might be something interesting!

Ok so now! The main reason for this A/N here. People, we've crossed 500 votes on my stories (yipppiiieee) and the reads going up with each passing day! (A double yiipppiiieeee) I know this might not sound like a big deal for many but hey! for me at least.. this is super special!!!

And honestly, I owe every bit of this happiness of mine to my REALLY SPECIAL, SUPER-SPECIAL, SUPER-AWESOME readers like you guys. And honest to God, I feel so blessed to have such dedicated and lovely readers like you all. I might never be able to tell you all enough how special you people make me feel, in whichever way I try to say.

Ok now... treat tym....

1) Since you'll have been such good readers.. I'll be giving you a treat of double update .. that is, I've updated both my stories recently but still... only for u guyzz.. an update to both BORN TO PLAY and JUST FRIENDS together.. by tomorrow!!!

2) In this second part of the treat.. I'll be putting u all to work. (ooppsss... chollyyy) Don't worry.. no big works.. just a small game.. all you have to do is tell me which one is your favourite character and send your messages to your favourite character, and I'll be adding your message along with your name (or not whichever you prefer) in a seperate chappy specially dedicated for this. You can write anything you want..  just a simple message stating u like/dislike anything about that character.. or maybe a scene, a conversation, or any other thing that you wanna convey. U can also intermingle characters of my different stories.. like something about Raj and Ishika... or maybe Rohan and Pratik (hey! dont forget LOVE FINDS ITS WAY so soon!).. Okay! I guess that must be too much work on your part.. but I just wanted to see the imagination of you guys and have a little interactive time with my readers.. but its fine if you don't do this one (It'll make me happy if you do.. but still, I understand)..oh! but no escaping those messages.. come on now.. no being so lazy.. you can do at least that much *pout* U can comment here or pm me.. whichever way u prefer.. :) :)

okiess.. so bye for now guys.. even I need to get back to work now.. I have to complete 2 chappiess by tmr!! See yaa!! And yaa.. Mmmuuuuaaaahhhh! Love u guys!