Chapter 1

Tom's POV

"Daddy..." I opened my eyes to see Juliet standing at the side of our bed with her stuffed turtle in her arms.

"What is it, love?" I picked her up and put her on my lap she laid her head on my chest.

"I had a bad dream." She pouted her face and slowly started to cry.

"Oh, honey. It's okay love. Daddy is here and won't let anything hurt you. I promise you can sleep here tonight okay?" I looked at my tear stained daughter and felt my heart drop. It's so hard to see my little girl crying.

"Okay, daddy." She crawled under the covers and snuggled up to me and Marziana. I kissed her forehead as we both drifted back to sleep.

~Morning~

I woke up this time to the smell of bacon and an empty bed. As I gained my conscience I heard Marziana and Juliet both singing in the kitchen as they made breakfast. "Why don't you go wake up Daddy okay?" I heard Marziana say, I quickly shut my eyes and faked snoring as I heard little footsteps running on the floor.

"pssht daddy...." I slightly smiled as I felt a tiny hand touch my face. I snored louder and pulled the cover over my head. She giggled as she started to pull the blanket off me. "I know you're under there!" I pulled my cover off my face and picked her up and tickled her. Loud giggles filled the room as I saw Marziana in the doorway watching us.

"Breakfast is ready! Juliet why don't you go sit down and we will be right there."

"Okay!" She ran out of the room leaving me and marziana.

"Good morning Beautiful," I said as I pulled her closer to me, and gave her a kiss.

"Morning Handsome." She replied. "You know we made one awesome kid."

"She is pretty great, takes after her mother." I kissed her forehead as we stood in the middle of our room.

"She does, but she's got your personality! She is going to keep us on our feet. I know it!" She laughed as she grabbed my hand and directed me toward the kitchen. "Breakfast is served!"

I sit down across from our beautiful daughter and next to my gorgeous wife. my life can't get any better than it is right now. That is until Juliet grows into a beautiful teenager then we will start having problems but as of now, I need to worry about both their lives and helping Juliet grow happy and healthy.

------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. I wasn't able to write much this week and I wanted to get something out for you guys so I hope you enjoy it!