Hello again!

Hi readers, it's been a while.

I have a question for you all. Since last year and the years leading up to last November where I quit writing, I was in a major depressive state, where I turned into a robot basically and was stuck in the same routine over and over. And that caused me to push out the one outlet for me to do; which was writing for you guys. I started school to try to get out of the routine and do something new and that caused me to overwhelm myself and I had a mental breakdown where I stopped everything I loved. ( sorry for getting  extremely personal there I felt I had to say it)

I'm also my biggest critique though, and I hate everything I do because I know it can be better, and I've been debating this for a while because I've gotten help, I rearranged some new things in my life, new job, part-time schooling and loads of free time to give my self-mental days.
With that being said would you guys like me to continue writing again?
Picking back up on all my stories maybe even some new stories you guys would like to read.
I really want to hear from you so I know I'm doing that right thing and doing what you guys want.
Just simply vote on this or writing in the comments yes or no and I'll go with the majority vote.
And write down any ideas you guys have or message me ideas because I'm ready to get back to where I started!

Much love
Marvelfan10294